X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoChess
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
    Cheers RoChess. I have done that for errors where the device is in HS but no longer alive.
    Good to know that works, as I'm sure I'll screw something up eventually or end up with a broken device that I cannot exclude/replace anymore via the Z-Wave action button method.

Leave a comment:

• ScottRennie
    replied
    Cheers RoChess. I have done that for errors where the device is in HS but no longer alive.

Leave a comment:

• RoChess
    replied
    Never mind, just realized after posting that you are facing the reverse with some event/script still programmed to look for a node that does not exist.

I'd still verify the above post, because it should mean you do NOT have a "30,xxx,xxx,x,x,xx,x" line in it as it otherwise would indicate something more serious.

If you've verified that the node indeed does not exist on the Z-Wave interface, do you have perhaps a plugin like SDJ-Health installed? It has an option to poll/wake devices, and could be potentially still be configured to look for Node 30.

Or any other event/script/plugin? You might have to painstakingly go through them all, unless HomeSeer support has a much easier method.

Leave a comment:

• RoChess
    replied
    If you want to play it fast and furious, then inside HomeSeer > Plug-Ins > Z-Wave > Controller Management > expand your Z-Wave Interface > Select action "Back Up this interface".

On Windows this will place file in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Z-Wave" named like "ZNet_DoAtYourOwnRisk_D123456_2019-09-30_10.48.56.ZWave"

Edit the simple text file with notepad/wordpad/vim/whatever, and it should have your erroneous entry of "30,xxx,xxx,x,x,xx,x" in it (and any others you are after).

Remove the line, and then save the file with a newer time in the filename (or make two backups in first step, and edit 2nd backup file), and use the "Restore a network to this interface" option in HomeSeer and it should pick that file to recover (triple check obviously the filename shown in HomeSeer matches the one you created).

If things horribly fail, delete the file and recover the backup you made initially, and this is all at your own risk obviously

Done it many times on a Vera3 controller, just never on HomeSeer, but the process seems almost identical, so if I had those errors in log I would do the above, but HomeSeer support might be a better alternative.

Leave a comment:

• ScottRennie
    replied
    Cheers Rupp, I'll do that. In the meantime, I think I will remove the last devices I added and re-add them to see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    You may want to put in a help desk request at support@homeseer.com to see what support has to say about this issue.

Leave a comment:

• ScottRennie
    replied
    Did anyone get an answer on how to clear this problem?

Leave a comment:

• qweekdraw
    replied
    i'm getting the same thing as well on Homeseer Zee S2

Leave a comment:

• wadesready
    replied

Today after a microsoft frickin update I started seeing the same kind of warnings. I removed that device sometime ago (months) because it had died. Anybody know where to edit this out?
    Z-Wave Warning A Wake-Up signal was received for node 40, but there is no device found in the system with that Node ID.

Leave a comment:

• drparker151
    replied
    Is it waking up on a regular schedule? Would Z-Tool+ show what it is?

Leave a comment:

• gmitch64
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    Go to PLUG-INS>Z-Wave>Node Information. The nodes are in numerical order and you can see the device associated with that node number. You will probably find that there is no node 30. The warning is probably false.
    Yeah, it's not there - that's the problem...

I think the real problem is that when I moved from the z-troller to the z-net a year or so ago, I rebuilt the z-wave network from scratch, and I think I missed out a couple of devices somewhere. I suspect that the unknown nodes are either water sensors or motion sensors, and are in a closet or tote somewhere, since everything else seems to be working.

I guess what I need to do is gather all the HA stuff that I've opened but not put into use together and start checking them. All my still boxed HA stuff is together in one place, as my dear wife keeps pointing out. I really need to get some of it installed.

G

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Go to PLUG-INS>Z-Wave>Node Information. The nodes are in numerical order and you can see the device associated with that node number. You will probably find that there is no node 30. The warning is probably false.

Leave a comment:

• gmitch64
    started a topic Unknown Devices

Unknown Devices

I'm seeing several of these in the logs

Code:
     [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Z-Wave Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]A Wake-Up signal was received for node 30, but there is no device found in the system with that Node ID.[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    I have no idea what this device is (and there are a couple of them). Is there any way to find out at least the device type so I can narrow down the search a little?

G
Working...
X