Set Parameters to zwave switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set Parameters to zwave switch

I have a Qubino switch which comes default expecting a momentary switch to be connected it requires a parameter be set to change it to a toggle switch. i want to do this but have no idea how to set a parameter on a zwave device?. i looked around in homeseer under the device and under z wave but did not see a way to o this.

Under the root device's Z-Wave tab in the Settings section, you'll see the ability to set parameters. You can also do it through an event by picking Z-Wave Action and then Set a Configuration Parameter Value.
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Sorry, but I have the same problem and I'm sorry to say but I can't even find the root devices z-wave tab!? Is it where I see all my devices in the device list, where each z-wave module (like the qubino dimmer I'm also working with) has many like sub devices called on this module: goap switch, KW hours, watts, power management notifications, switch and switch multilevel.
      This is in the home tab. Aside from the home tab I have view, tools and plug-ins tabs.
      Now the manual of the qubino dimmer module is referring to a long list of setting parameters identified by parameter numbers. I have been clicking around a while now and have not been able to find anywhere where I can see these parameter numbers!? Please someone help me find those parameter numbers along with a place to alter the setting of the parameters.

Thanks, help is much appreciated. 👍
      Last edited by 3Cubed; August 19th, 2019, 05:51 AM. Reason: Typo correcrions

Comment

Originally posted by 3Cubed View Post
        Sorry, but I have the same problem and I'm sorry to say but I can't even find the root devices z-wave tab!? Is it where I see all my devices in the device list, where each z-wave module (like the qubino dimmer I'm also working with) has many like sub devices called on this module: goap switch, KW hours, watts, power management notifications, switch and switch multilevel.
        Yes, each of those devices will have a hyperlink, click on the hyperlink of the root device (the one that all the sub-devices are listed under). A z-wave tab should then become visible.
        HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
        X