Why is "Last" Maximum 70%?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is "Last" Maximum 70%?

I have some Jasco ZW3103 Lamp Modules. Using either the Homeseer Device List or the Control Panel, I can successfully set the dim level to any setting, but if I set it over 70%, then set it to off, then set it to "Last", the Device List and the Advanced Tab for the device report a Dim level of approximately 70% (69%-73%). It will not return to any 'last' setting that was over 70%. However, the actual lamp level appears to return to the actual last level.

Note that the "Last" function properly returns to any Initial setting below 70%.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,
    Mike

Does anyone else see this issue, or is it just me?

Mike

Comment

Which version of the z-wave plugin are you on? I don't have those devices, but just tried with a couple of other dimmers and they work properly. Might be a bug in the version of the plugin you are on, or it could be something with that device not implementing the last value properly.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks for checking. Version 3.0.1.252. I also tried a GE wall dimmer - same result. I’m just now moving towards z-wave, so I don’t have many to try. But I just remembered I think I have one other brand in the junk box which I’ll try and see what happens.

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X