Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Why is "Last" Maximum 70%?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is "Last" Maximum 70%?

I have some Jasco ZW3103 Lamp Modules. Using either the Homeseer Device List or the Control Panel, I can successfully set the dim level to any setting, but if I set it over 70%, then set it to off, then set it to "Last", the Device List and the Advanced Tab for the device report a Dim level of approximately 70% (69%-73%). It will not return to any 'last' setting that was over 70%. However, the actual lamp level appears to return to the actual last level.

Note that the "Last" function properly returns to any Initial setting below 70%.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,
    Mike

Does anyone else see this issue, or is it just me?

Mike

Comment

Which version of the z-wave plugin are you on? I don't have those devices, but just tried with a couple of other dimmers and they work properly. Might be a bug in the version of the plugin you are on, or it could be something with that device not implementing the last value properly.
      HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks for checking. Version 3.0.1.252. I also tried a GE wall dimmer - same result. I’m just now moving towards z-wave, so I don’t have many to try. But I just remembered I think I have one other brand in the junk box which I’ll try and see what happens.

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X