Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Dimmer 2 (FGD-212): status not always correct

Hi,

Installed 7 fibaro dimmers yesterday and noticed today that the status is not always updating correctly.
    On/Off is not always reflected in homeseer (e.g.: it is reported as off when it is on) when I use the wall switch. Also, some modules report the correct dim level when turned on with the switch, others report 100% when they are not ...

All dimmers are running version 3.5 of the firmware.

Has anyone else had these issues ? Any way to resolve em ?

Thx !
    Kriz

Nobody having this issue ?

Comment

I had similar issues.
      I did the following:
      -disabled polling on root and all child devices.
      -delete the second unused dimmer child. Think it was called dimmer2 or something like that.
      -ensure your assosiations are correct. (Group 1-5 associated to HomeSeer. No endpoints except group 2 should have endpoint 2)

After doing the above steps I got instant update in HomeSeer when using the wallswitch.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Currently don't have polling enabled. Do you mean 'Switch Multilevel 2'? Will have a look at the associations.

Comment

Jupp, thats the one if I remember correct. In a common installation where you have one light controlled by one fgd-212 and one switch, you don’t need the second dimmer anyways.

Comment

Do you have any more information on the associations ?

Comment

I have many FGD-212 and had the same issue until i changed the Associations.

Comment

Mmm, One of the dimmers had incorrect associations, the other ones were setup according to the screenshot of Pricey1985

Comment

Working...
                X