Cooper 5 Button Controller On/Off Function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper 5 Button Controller On/Off Function

I keep reading through posts to see of this topic has already been addressed but haven't see the same question addressed.

Is there a way for HS3 to recognize the same button pushed twice? I would like to trigger on/off scenes using the one button.

First press (scene executes ON commands).
    Later, a second press of the same button (scene executes OFF commands).

From what I see, the Cooper controller does not issue any additional notification once a scene is already ON. I can do the on/off trigger through HSTouch or the GUI, but not the Cooper controller.

Thanks,
    Rick

This works fine for me, see screenshot for an event that does this ... I did have to put in a sizable delay (five seconds), the Cooper 5 Button Controller seems a bit finicky. Make sure you set up all the associations mentioned in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxXXf9IQgQI

Comment

I changed my trigger to the one you used "changes and becomes scene off". However, my 2 events (one "scene on") (the other "scene off") still did not execute as intended until I manually triggered "reset application status" on the device page. I don't know what this function does, but now, each push of a scene button toggles the scene "on" then "off" with each press.

Rick

Comment

Working...
      X