Fibaro Button includes as Wall Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Button includes as Wall Controller

My Fibaro Button is now including as a Fibaro Wall Controller and not a Button Controller???

Z-Wave Plugin 3.0.1.256

I have the same issue, did you manage to find a solution to this? I'm assuming the additional devices created like "Alarm" and "Home Security" are irrelevant?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      I have the same issue, did you manage to find a solution to this? I'm assuming the additional devices created like "Alarm" and "Home Security" are irrelevant?
      Over a year and no other responses. So no solution from HS.

Comment

How frustrating. I purchased a Philio PSR04 too and that's not much better.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post

Over a year and no other responses. So no solution from HS.
          It's worth noting that the forums are a community driven space rather than official support space. Homeseer does keep an eye on the forums but no guarantees they'll see the message (there's a LOT of forums). If you want to be sure HS sees your issue you should open a support ticket.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post

It's worth noting that the forums are a community driven space rather than official support space. Homeseer does keep an eye on the forums but no guarantees they'll see the message (there's a LOT of forums). If you want to be sure HS sees your issue you should open a support ticket.

Paul
            LOL - yeah... I'm not a newbie with HS or their support.

Comment

Not suggesting you are - I just make no assumptions. And the statement does hold true.

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post

LOL - yeah... I'm not a newbie with HS or their support.
                There is a fix, include it in your Hubitat Hub! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post

There is a fix, include it in your Hubitat Hub! LOL
                  LOL - Very true. Course I only replied as it was my post from a year ago i'm not even running HS anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X