Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Switch 2 - switch state not updated

Hi,

I have a fibaro switch 2 for controlling my outdoor lights. On S2 an analogue clock with an analogue luminance sensor are put in series. Whenever the luminance is low and the time it between 2 timeframes, S2 will be high. I have set the parameter on the fibaro to work with a toggle switch.

The reason for still having the analogue part: I want my outdoor lights to come automatically on at night, even when HS is down.

The problem is that sometimes the state of the switch is not updated. Last night at 11 PM the lights were turned off, but according to HS the switch is still in the ON position. Some of my events depend on the value of this 'switch', so you can imagine it is quite annoying that once every week or so it goes out of sync.

Does anyone else experience this issue ?

Best regards,
    Kriz

Can't you poll it from time to time?
    Jon

Comment

Polling it does not change its state :-(

Comment

Polling of the root node returns:
        71 @ Polling: Node 15 Z-Wave Fibaro Switch (Status is: 0)
        However, further down in the loggin when the child device is polled:
        65 @ Polling: Schakelaar Buiten Tijdschakelaar buitenverlichting (Status isPlugin Reports Error Getting Status))
        64 @ Polling: Node 15 Z-Wave Application Status (Status isResult not set by Plugin))
        63 @ Polling: Node 15 Z-Wave Central Scene (Status isResult not set by Plugin))

Comment

jup had same issues. since one of the zwave plugin updates. i am at 3.0.1.211, which works fine for me. any versions up, cause for me the autoreporting of fibaro double relays not reporting back local changes
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Do you mean the FGS-223? I have had some problems too.
            Try including it in non secure mode and tell us if that works.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, it's the FGS-223. Is there a way I can replace the secured included one with a non-secured? I'd hate to modify all my events because a device ref changed ...

Comment

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
                Hi,

Yes, it's the FGS-223. Is there a way I can replace the secured included one with a non-secured? I'd hate to modify all my events because a device ref changed ...
                I think you will have to exclude and include again. What might work is turn the power to the Fibaro off, then do a replace node on the zwave tab. Not sure if it'll work but worth a try. For me, that occasionally works when trying to replace nodes

Comment

Working...
                X