Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fibaro Walli - works in non secure mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Walli - works in non secure mode.

Fibaro has launched the walli series and i like to know if they are already supported by homeseer.
    They are not cheap and i don't want to buy them before i know that it works.

in the end i asked homeseer support....
    "there are no plans to add support for the walli series"

Comment

Would a z-wave device not "just work"? I never had any z-wave device that didn't work, if it had the right associations to homeseer.

Comment

lurendrejer not always, "special features" most of the time not.
        but perhaps i will buy one en test it
        all my duwi wall dimmers and switches are old and some of them doesn't work anymore so i have to look for something to replace these

Comment

Logichome's zhc series also comes in "gira sizes" - they work, and I love them.

Comment

If homeseer supports the command classes that walli uses, I am pretty certain that it works.

I have a few devices that has special needs, like zipato that requires a certain parameter to be set to activate 'blink', etc.

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
              in the end i asked homeseer support....
              "there are no plans to add support for the walli series"
              Support stated that these may work unless they have classes not supported by HS3 so as others have stated if they are Z-Wave certified they should work with HS3 or partially work.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp
                support stated two things:

-

I can't guarantee that the controller and roller shutter will work

-

engineers will be able to look into adding support for them, though there aren't any plans at this moment.

i did not buy a "walli", but i will do in short time and we will see

Comment

It is woking, only when you add the device in non secure mode

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
                    It is woking, only when you add the device in non secure mode
                    If it is when using direct associations to dimmers, it might be because they are running non-secure.

Homeseer does support secure commands, so status updates etc should work either way.
                    Both directly associated devices should be either insucure or secure.

Comment

lurendrejer
                      If a use securemode, ik mis the second switch and some other things

Click image for larger version

Name:	walli.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1320732

Comment

and this is non secure
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thats quite odd, but rather interesting

Comment

Working...