Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwave Node is gone?

Hi,

I have 2 Z-wave honeywell thermostats, One works perfect while the other is very slow and sometimes it doesn't receive the commands.
    I noticed that the one that does not work has lost its Node Number (seen on the device page of the main device), while the one that does has not lost its node number .

I went to the Zwave Plugin under Node information and its no longer there.
    All the devices still exist and I can see it was Node 17. Is this normal?

Can I manually add the node info into the zwave file (db) by copying the one that works and then "Auditing" the zwave device?

I know I am using an old version of zwave but its been ROCK SOLID for years now. I don't see the need for upgrading.

see system info:
    Current Date/Time: 6/22/2019 7:41:20 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.293
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
    System Uptime: 68 Days 23 Hours 12 Minutes 49 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.0.151
    Number of Devices: 670
    Number of Events: 149
    Available Threads: 800

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.26: Autelis
    2.1.0.0: BLRussound
    2.0.76.0: BLSpeech
    3.1.3.33206: Blue-Iris
    0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
    1.0.0.0: drhsEventEnabler
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    0.0.0.45: Pushover 3P
    3.1.0.18: Sonos
    3.0.1.0: Vista Alarm
    3.0.1.87: Z-Wave

If the ZWave controller (ZNet, USB Stick, etc) lost the node information changing the PC database will not help. I suggest that you remove the device from the ZWave tab and then re-install. You may have to manually delete the devices from the old node.

Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob,

i removed the zwave device, added the device again and rebuilt all the events.

funny thing is why did it ‘disappear’ from the node database...

thanks for your help

Chris

Comment

same thing happens here sometimes, using an UZB
        Regards Bart
        ------------------------------------------
        Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
        HSPRO 3.
        Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

It sometimes happens to me too. I reinclude the device, then use the new node number to change the node number on the old device (with no node) to the new node number. That way you dont need to change any events... I am a master of doing this now. Every few months a node looses its number...

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
            It sometimes happens to me too. I reinclude the device, then use the new node number to change the node number on the old device (with no node) to the new node number. That way you dont need to change any events... I am a master of doing this now. Every few months a node looses its number...
            Yeahhh and in the past we could use the restore fuction on the uzb but that doesnt work anymore. Btw what are you using and which nodes are doing rhis. Atm i have an uzb and a fibaro double relay switch that has lost iys id on the stick...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I've had all sorts of nodes do this, from Fibaro to Eurotronice Spirit TRV's. It usually happens after I do excluding including of devices and it does not go smooth. Then occasionally I get this problem. I use a couple of Z-Nets

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
                I've had all sorts of nodes do this, from Fibaro to Eurotronice Spirit TRV's. It usually happens after I do excluding including of devices and it does not go smooth. Then occasionally I get this problem. I use a couple of Z-Nets
                Hahah okay i was rhink about switching to znets to overcome this...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                Regards Bart
                HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
                X