Peculiar control on device view of new HS-WD200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peculiar control on device view of new HS-WD200

So I have three brand new WD200 switches installed today and the device control for one of them is odd. Anyone know why or what I need to do to make it look normal? While it is not causing a problem, I like a consistent look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	172
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1328863Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	143
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1328864

Thanks in advance for any clues.

I'd recommend removing the switch and then add it back in.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp -
      I had done a Rescan and had the same results. Might try the remove/re-add.

Comment

On the odd one's device details configuration tab, is the checkbox "Use pop-up dialog for control" set?

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
          On the odd one's device details configuration tab, is the checkbox "Use pop-up dialog for control" set?
          Yes - When unchecked, it displays the controls like this:

Name:	odd.PNG
Views:	139
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1328967

Comment

Did the removal and add back solve this?

Comment

For now it doesn't seem to be hurting anything.
              Does anyone know if there is a "recent" doc/post on how to replace these WD200's without killing the events tied to them?

Comment

What's the firmware version on those dimmers? Never seen the "Start Brightening" / "Stop" / "Start Dimming" controls on any dimmer before - wondering if this is something that relates to a new firmware version for those dimmers.

Comment

Originally posted by jvm View Post
                  What's the firmware version on those dimmers? Never seen the "Start Brightening" / "Stop" / "Start Dimming" controls on any dimmer before - wondering if this is something that relates to a new firmware version for those dimmers.
                  I haven't seen that before either. The 3 are at 5.14.

Comment

I've seen this once or twice when enrolling this switch while on the edge of communications.

Comment

Here is what got added (over the normal). I'm not yet up to speed with the scene ability on the WX200's but I recognize some of the values to be scene related..?

So maybe at some point during the Z-Wave add & device creation the switch got tapped again, going into a scene./ Causing HS3 to add the displayed controls. Or not.

I think I'm going to just delete the extra controls so it displays like the others rather than re-add. I did a lot of Event work before I noticed it + have it linked to another device.

Name:	status.PNG
Views:	123
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1329244

Comment

Working...
                      X