Downgrade 3.0.1.262 to latest official?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downgrade 3.0.1.262 to latest official?

I've bought a couple of Fibaro Smoke Senor gen2 and added one of them to HS. I had the latest official plugin version installed but got "Failed to get security scheme or verify the key from node..." error. Though, all child devices seemed to be created correctly.

But, I went for the Zwave plugin beta to try to get rid of the error message and now I can't even add the node, really strange behaviour. So, I would like to downgrade the Zwave plugin (and S2 plugin) to the latest official version which i believe is 3.0.1.252. I found a couple of posts referring to the Updates3 folder but mine is empty.

I would really appreciate advice on how to get this fixed.

So I experimented a bit more and I found the offical version of the Z-wave plugin under "Lighting & Primary Techonology", choose to install and I'm back on 3.0.1.252. All seems fine now and I'm able to add the sensor again.

I still get the error message during the inclusion though:

Adding using S0 Security, Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 90
    Z-Wave was unable to negotiate a compatible security scheme with node 90

Maybe the sensor doesn't support this?

Comment

When adding devices your best bet is to add them not using the Security Scheme option as this is still in the early implementation phase and is hit or miss depending on the device.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, Rupp. Should I exclude and include again in non-secure mode or can I just ignore the error message during inclusion? The sensor seems to work as expected.

Comment

If it's working you should be fine.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I get similar problem with adding a Schlage Zwave lock (on the latest zwave plugin version - 3.0.1.252).

I already have 3 identical locks successfully added on an earlier version of zwave plugin, but I upgraded zwave plugin a few weeks ago and now I can't add another lock :/

Where/how do I disable this "Security Scheme" option?

Comment

Working...
            X