Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zconnect garage Door Controller

Hi All

I recently purchased an Australian made garage door controller, a Zconnect DHS-WIN-GDC-02 v2.1 and am having trouble in HS3 with it. I am running the latest zwave driver and have also tried the beta driver, I run pi gateway with zstick. I also have an Aeotec gen5 zstick I use for testing and also a US vera plus box.

The device has 2 relay OP and 2 IP but HS creates 1 OP and 2 IP but only 1 of the IP works properly. I tried the device on my old Vera plus and it includes fine and all devices are available and operate as you would expect. I have previously done a similar test on a wall mote quad that I could not get to work properly in HS, just to verify the device(s) are not faulty. I have found HS a bit hit and miss with devices but here in Aus we mainly get the euro manafacturers selling product and it seems that HS trouble with a lot of non-north american products.

Can anyone help out or reccomend other things I might try?

Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the specific zwave device driver like you can do in smart things or hubitat?

Comment

Working...
    X