Unable to set parameter on ZW15RM-plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to set parameter on ZW15RM-plus

I recently purchased a ZW15RM-Plus to monitor washer activity and alert when a load is completed. It added to my zwave network fine and reports current wattage instantly. The problem is that it reports every few seconds a change from 0.5 watts to 0 watts and is flooding my log. I want to change the reporting parameter(12 link below) to report on a larger wattage change say every 10 watts to remove the barrage of reports and traffic on my zwave network. Every time I change parameter 12 to 100 it locks up my zwave controller and the zwave tab for the device disappears, the log reports "Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.". I can disable and re-enable the zwave plugin and the zwave tab comes back for the device. Wattage continues to report and the outlet functions(on/off) when the zwave tab is gone. I would really like to change this parameter though, any suggestions?

https://enerwaveautomation.com/wp-co...W15RM-4.29.pdf

Current Date/Time: 4/4/2020 8:35:01 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard - Work Station
    System Uptime: 1 Day 17 Hours 55 Minutes 51 Seconds
    Number of Devices: 655
    Number of Events: 386
    Available Threads: 200
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:
    In Virtual Machine: No MFG: shuttle inc.
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.48.0: BLBackup
    3.0.0.44: Chromecast
    3.0.0.40: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.38: EnvisaLink
    1.0.16302.20: EventGhost
    3.0.0.14: MeiUnifi
    3.0.0.64: PHLocation2
    0.0.0.34: Pushover 3P
    3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3
    3.0.5902.19061: UltraSMTP3
    3.0.2.0: Z-Wave

(bump) I have this exact same issue on both counts FWIW. I'm also uncertain if parameter 12 will even work -- the PDF you shared is for the older, non-PLUS model. The manual that came with the outlet for me does not list anything other than parameter 1, which specifies whether the LED is on or off depending on whether the outlet is on or off. Incidentally, I was also unable to set parameter 1.

In doing some reading on this board, it appears that Enerwave devices as a general rule do not play well with Homeseer.

Comment

Working...
    X