Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event log multiple identical readings, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event log multiple identical readings, why?

Can anyone shed some light onto why I am seeing this in my log file? Seems like this behavior could cause Z-wave traffic issues.

What Z-Wave device do you have that reads temps? Are you polling this device (check the root node, Z-Wave tab) and yes this could cause issues.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I also have this and I do not poll the device and they are battery devices and they are setup to send data every 15 minutes. I asked this question of the forum a couple months ago and got naught for response. The odd thing is it does not happen consistently or with the number of repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        What Z-Wave device do you have that reads temps? Are you polling this device (check the root node, Z-Wave tab) and yes this could cause issues.
        Homeseer Flex Sensor is what it is. Not polling it either. As AllHailJ says it is not consistent and doesn't happen all the time, but as you can see it happens. Here are a couple more device screen shots of the node.

Comment

Which Z-Wave plugin are you guys running?

Comment

I have noticed this kind of thing before on a few battery zwave devices. I optimized the devices on the network and the errors went away. Seems like a zwave communication thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              Which Z-Wave plugin are you guys running?

Comment

You guys should put in a support ticket on this issue so at least the dev know about this. support@homeseer.com

Comment

Working...
                X