Devices no longer reachable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices no longer reachable

I have lost connectivity with about 10 z wave units (both lights and plugs). They suddenly lost control and when i tried to re-optimize I'm getting a message that they are not reachable. If I move them closer to the Z-Stick I can regain control. If this is a "mesh" network I don't understand why this is happening. I have about 70 total z wave devices throughout the house and before this problem occurred they all showed at least 5 or 6 "neighbors".

Is there a new plugin I should be using for HS4? Up until about a week ago this thing was rock solid. I'm at a loss as to what to check. Any help is appreciated..

When this sudden loss of communications happens it's typically caused by either a device that has gone bad and flooding the network, or bad routes in the routing tables from an optimization. Try only optimizing the devices that aren't working and test.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

How do you optimize a device that is unreachable?

Comment

As usual... Rupp was right!

i had a couple devices go bad that were flooding the network. Life is now good again

Comment

Working...
        X