Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro FGS-224 Double Smart Module - single child switch only

Hi

Has anyone tried out Fibaro's new FGS-224 Double Smart Module with HS3 yet? I've previously used the older FGS-222 dual relay modules with no problems, but when I try to include the new FGS-224 it's not being recognised by HS properly - I only get one switch child device instead of the two that I was expecting (please see screenshot below).

I've tried re-scanning the switch after inclusion, and excluding and re-including it again a few times but with the same results. I'm running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.500 (Windows) with V3.0.2.0 of the z-Wave plugin.

Any suggestions on what else I can try to get these units recognised properly?

Many thanks in advance
    Jules

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	561
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1405119

hi, did you managed to solve it? I am facing the same problem...

Comment

Same for me - very frustration. Only one input and one output showing on the FGS-224.

Comment

This was never resolved unfortunately and I ended up just buying another switch. I did open an official HS support ticket, but after a few weeks of me chasing them for replies and getting palmed off with yet more random requests for unrelated information they stopped responding and I eventually gave up.

Comment

If you could share what you got up too with them or the ticket number I will try to carry it on.

Thanks

Comment

OK, thanks. Ticket number was 84255059, my last chasing email was dated 14th August.

Comment

Hi, I recently purchased 5 of the FGS-224 Double switches and have the same problem, only one child device. I am running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548 (Windows) & V3.0.2.0 Zwave plugin. Have you had any luck with the support ticket?

Comment

I encountered this problem, however happy to report that Homeseer advised of new Z-Wave Core plugin v3.0.7.0 available (at least to me as a HS4 user), that wholly resolved this issue for me.

Comment

Many thanks for the information, I will give it a try.

Comment

I was already using HS4 and 3.0.7 but it only added one child. I restarted the zwave plugin and rescanned and it finally showed the second switch.

Comment

Hello All,
                      I’m actually experiencing the same issue with the fibaro 224. I only get one switch.
                      i’m on HS4 with z-wave core 3.0.10.
                      i removed the node and included it agains, didnt’t work
                      i stopped the zwave service, put it on and scanned the node, didn’t work

would anyone have another idea of what tod do ?

many many thanks in advance for any answer
                      phik

Comment

Hello All,
                        I’m actually experiencing the same issue with the fibaro 224. I only get one switch.
                        i’m on HS4 with z-wave core 3.0.10.
                        i removed the node and included it agains, didnt’t work
                        i stopped the zwave service, put it on and scanned the node, didn’t work

would anyone have another idea of what tod do ?

many many thanks in advance for any answer
                        phil

Comment

I've got the same issue. I have tried restarting the zwave interface and HS4 multiple times, adding (after removing and restarting HS4) multiple times. I'm on 3.0.10 of the plugin. Did anyone resolve this other than by luck? I have some of these switches working fine but others just won't work.

Comment

same here...using HS4 with zwave
                            4.0.3.0 BETA
                            I adding two different FGS-224 both showed single switch..

Comment

SOLVED for me anyway
                              added via unsecure Both devices now have the 2 relays / switches
                              so much for S2 security devices in HS4

Comment

Working...
                              X