No announcement yet.

Fibaro FGS-224 Double Smart Module - single child switch only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has worked mostly for me too but I've now had two devices which report on/off status to HS4 but are stuck in the on position. On a couple of devices I found one of the two switches worked fine so I just lost the ability to use 2 channels and wired everything to the working one but now even that has just stopped and my lights are permanently on. Never had issues with hardware failures with fibaro kit in the past

Comment

Just wired the switch to a plug in the same room as my zwave and I can hear the relays clicking on and off. In the loft it's a little far, but has an excellent neighbour rating with 48 nodes but it is stuck permanently on, even when I cycle the power to it. Seems weird as I can send on/off commands and the unit responds quickly to HS4 (using the HS3 zwave plugin) but the relay doesn't switch. Having brought it closer it is now also changing the relay. If it is sending a response to HS4 I don't understand why it isn't actually switching either relay. Even not understanding that, not sure how I can improve the zwave connection in the loft. There are 3 devices up there. They're all within a 1-2 metres of another device, with only plasterboard separating them. Any help greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
      X