z-wave heatit thermostat not very responsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z-wave heatit thermostat not very responsive

I installed this thermostat for controlling my bathroom floor-heating. I'm not really sure it operates like it should. In Homeseer I have the device included and get these devices. Trying to control them seems not working. When I try to change a value it say s unknown device. How to improve this? Anyone using the same device and want to share their tips and tricks. I have recently updated my z-wave plugin so it might be use-full implementing it again?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-11-19 om 14.59.31.png
Views:	235
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	1508985

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-11-19 om 15.38.58.png
Views:	221
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1508986

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-11-19 om 15.34.20.png
Views:	217
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	1508987

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2021-11-19 om 15.33.30.png
Views:	200
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	1508988

Did you get it working

Comment

Tried to remove it. Succeeded part;y. Need to get it included again. But it did not succeed. Have to try again and having my z-wave dongle a bit closer I think. See what happens than. There is an other z-wave device nearby might interfere a bit when excluding/ including.

Comment

Any luck with this? About to try the same

Comment

I have it working excluded and than unsafe including helped me

Comment

With hs4? Still not working on this end.
            What version on hs4 are you on? Which zwave gateway are you using? Did you do a safe or normal include?
            Yeh, I know. Lot of questions.....
            Just remodeled bathroom and decided on this thermostat. Perhaps that was a mistake but it seemed the only working solution for my floor heating.
            Ps missed you reply in july
            ​​

Comment

Name:	Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-04 om 14.10.00.png
Views:	39
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1636783

Latest version of Hs4 (linux) and z-wave extension latest version. Ended up with an unsafe include if I remember well. Z-wave dongle have that for years already. Working fine have some events running to schedule heating at certain times (heat at night until midnight, and heat in the morning).

Comment

Hm, im running on Windows. Will update everything again and give it another go. It does include but no child devices so I can't control anything.

Comment

Working...
                X