Cooper Scene Controller lost configuration for a manual scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper Scene Controller lost configuration for a manual scene

Scene 1 button on my Cooper 5 button scene controller today randomly stopped functioning. All other 4 buttons work appropriately. When I ran an audit on the node, scenes 2-5 all had a line that "button x is configured for a Manual Scene". Scene button 1 does not have this line. I cannot manually trigger the scene 1 button locally or via HS device page

Scene 1 button was working perfectly fine until this morning. Any idea why "configuration for a Manual Scene" would randomly drop off. Any thoughts for a solution?

Much appreciated

HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.12.0 (Windows)
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0

So, the solution was simple enough... essentially recreate the scene for button 1 for homeseer as the device to control.

No clue why this setting decided to randomly delete itself.

Comment

I have had weird things happen to my Cooper scene control over the years. Most common thing is that certain buttons and scenes stop responding. A power cycle usually sets things straight. Have to do it from the breaker, not the power tab on the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
        I have had weird things happen to my Cooper scene control over the years. Most common thing is that certain buttons and scenes stop responding. A power cycle usually sets things straight. Have to do it from the breaker, not the power tab on the switch.
        Thanks for your feedback.. Yea, breaker power cycle was the first thing I tried... unfortunately, no dice. For whatever reason, the scene deleted itself from button/scene 1. Simple enough to fix, but hoping it doesn't become a regular occurrence.

Comment

Working...
        X