No scene support for Fibaro devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No scene support for Fibaro devices?

One of the cool things about Z-wave is apparently the ability to use "scenes". I have now alot of Fibaro dimmers mounted around the house and they work perfectly. So I wanted to start playing with scenes...

But there are apparently no devices that support scenes in my system?
    Or am I missing a "scene controller" in my system (I though HS was that controller)?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

... so, no scenes for me?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hi Moskus , did you get this resolved? Having the same issue with FIbaro Dimmer2 and Switch2 modules ...

Comment

Well, this thread is from 2012, even before HS3.

With my Fibaro Dimmer2 modules and the latest Z-wave plugin I no longer have this issue. I get "Switch Multilevel 2" that I can use to trigger events.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
          Well, this thread is from 2012, even before HS3.

With my Fibaro Dimmer2 modules and the latest Z-wave plugin I no longer have this issue. I get "Switch Multilevel 2" that I can use to trigger events.
          you have to exclude the dimmer and include it again, then it should work fine

Comment

Working...
          X