Fibaro RGBW Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro RGBW Controller

I have just received my first fibaro RGBW controller. Whilst I can change the colours using HS is there any way to initiate one of the inbuilt programmes. When switched on I want the rgb strip to cycle through the colours - this is programme 9 in parameter 72.

Also is there a list of values for parameter 14?

any answers to this question

Comment

Hi,

I use events with a Zwave action to set a parameter:
      IF This event is MANUALLY triggered
      Then Set Configuration Parameter 72 on device Lights Bedroom 3 LED Strip Root Device to value 9 (1 bytes).
      For parameter 14 - look here, there's a calculator in the Configuration / Advanced Parameters section.

https://manuals.fibaro.com/rgbw/

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

The available parameters are in the manual. You can use an event to set parameter 72 to a value between 1-10. I don’t remember the names of the annimations as I no longer use the controller. IIRC only 5 values are actual animations. You can experiment by setting parameter 72 to values 2-10. Value 1 returns it to normal operation.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

We use events as Randy said to change the pre-set animations.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
            We use events as Randy said to change the pre-set animations.
            Is there a reference as to the annimations somewhere. I remember them being values 6-10 and I think I remember fireplace, lightning, police, aurora and rainbow. From your events 6=fireplace and 7=lightning.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Here are a couple more. I will try to find the documentation.

OT: Can anyone show me how to make an attachment full size?

Michael

Comment

This may be what you are looking for...

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...30-fibaro-rgbw

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  Is there a reference as to the annimations somewhere. I remember them being values 6-10 and I think I remember fireplace, lightning, police, aurora and rainbow. From your events 6=fireplace and 7=lightning.
                  according to the manual

72. Starting predefined program when device set to work in RGB/RGBW mode (parameter 14) - relevant for main controllers other than Home Center 2 only. Default setting: 1 1-10 animation program number

there is nothing said with number what is, so i guess you have to try them all (1 - 10)

Comment

I'm thinking about using the Fibaro RGBW module for our kitchen under cabinet lighting. What I would like to do is use the Homeseer HS-WS100+ switches that are currently in place, however I don't want the switch to control the load. On a single press up/down would just turn on/off the lights via an event. I am trying to avoid turning off the load so that it doesn't turn off the power to the Fibaro controller which will allow me to still control the LED's via Homeseer as well as the switch. Is this something that could work?
                    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                    Plugin's:
                    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                    X