Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeotec Smart Switch 6 - parameters solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I just got one of these SS6. It seemed to be added to my network okay using standard methods, but the whole reason i bought this was to control an outlet on and off. It apparently doesn't seem to control the load.

Question: Does pressing the action button, turn on and off the load? When i do that the LED changes from purple to green but the load stays on no matter what. Same with Zwave control. I am wondering if i have a faulty unit

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
      Hello,

I just got one of these SS6. It seemed to be added to my network okay using standard methods, but the whole reason i bought this was to control an outlet on and off. It apparently doesn't seem to control the load.

Question: Does pressing the action button, turn on and off the load? When i do that the LED changes from purple to green but the load stays on no matter what. Same with Zwave control. I am wondering if i have a faulty unit
      Mine control the load. Yes, you could have a faulty unit.
      HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Yeah thats what i was thinking, thanks for confirming

Comment

You should hear a click/clunk of the relay kicking in when you hit that button (or trigger it in HomeSeer) - given the physical button will do this regardless of any linkup to HomeSeer it sounds dodgy

Comment

Working...
          X