Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro/Qubino double relay issues

Hi,

For several months there is an issue with the Fibaro and Qubino double Z-Wave switches. I only use the Plus versions, but I believe the same issue exist in the non-Plus versions. Unfortunately, version 3.0.1.74 does not fix this (the release notes mentions a fix for Fibaro switches).

The problem is best decribed here: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=179370. Here is the important part from that thread:

S1 - Binary Switch for Main Lights
    S2 - Binary Switch for Wall Lights

When I operate S1 from HomeSeer; the main lights operate, and S1 indicates ON. Great
    When I operate S2 from HomeSeer; the wall lights operate, and S2 indicated ON. Great

When I operate S2 from the normal light button (standard button); the wall lights turn on, and S2 indicated ON. Great

Here's the problem: When I operate S1 from the normal light button (standard button); the main lights turn on. Good up to now but HomeSeer displays S2 as ON ???

Note that not only the incorrect HS3 device is indicated, but also the power reporting is going to the incorrect HS3 device.

Thanks for looking into this!
    stefxx

I also will appreciate it if you will solve these issues.

---
    John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be extremely useful to have these issues solved!
      Fibaro and Qubino make some great modules and it's a shame that HS3 doesn't support them properly.
      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
        It would be extremely useful to have these issues solved!
        Fibaro and Qubino make some great modules and it's a shame that HS3 doesn't support them properly.
        Steve
        +1

Comment

Chances that someone from HST sees this and responds to it here are slim. If there's a bugzilla on this already, I would update Bugzilla with a link to this thread. If there's no Bugzilla, it would help to create one and then add a link to this thread as well. Once that's done, call them and highlight the issue.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            Chances that someone from HST sees this and responds to it here are slim. If there's a bugzilla on this already, I would update Bugzilla with a link to this thread. If there's no Bugzilla, it would help to create one and then add a link to this thread as well. Once that's done, call them and highlight the issue.

Cheers

Al

I, and others, have submitted various Bugzillas on these issues over the years but they don't get any responses. Perhaps it's worth updating them but I have lost all enthusiasm for Bugzilla.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
              I, and others, have submitted various Bugzillas on these issues over the years but they don't get any responses. Perhaps it's worth updating them but I have lost all enthusiasm for Bugzilla.
              Steve
              Hi Steve, my feelings on Bugzilla are the same. I just wanted to point out that posting here and hoping someone from HST would respond is even less likely than a response to a Bugzilla submission.

Cheers
              Al
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Have you tried this? http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=14
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                  Thanks. Yes I tried that. It seems it is only a solution for a specific firmware version, and for the non-Plus devices. I only have a association with Group 1, which I believe is the only one required for Plus devices (but I have tried a lot of other combinations as well).
                  stefxx

Comment

I have the very same issue with Philio PAN04-1B 2x1.5KW relay module.
                    Anyone had any luck fixing this other than removing association group 3, which isn't applicable this module as well?

John

Comment

The fix for Black Cat and Philio Modules is to set Parameter 31 (undocumented) to 2.

It returns a error code, but it works on a ZWBCL2 and PAN05

Comment

Thanks, but no luck with my PAN04-1B, still same behavior after setting parameter 31 to 2

Comment

Do you have Association Groups 1,2 & 3 included?

See attachment:
                          Attached Files

Comment

That was it, in previous attempt to fix this I removed association groups 2 and 3.
                            After adding them back it shows the correct switch as it should.

Many thanks!

Comment

To answer my own original question, see here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=21
                              stefxx

Comment

Working...
                              X