Enerwave ZWN-BPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enerwave ZWN-BPC

I have several of these ceiling mounted motion sensors, which seem to work well, but I'm trying to set the time interval after motion detected when an OFF status is reported. This is set by parameter 0. I can never get the device to stay awake long enough to set this parameter. The docs that come with the device say there's a test mode that will keep the device awake for 15 seconds, but I've never been able to get this to work. Has anyone played around with these things?

--------
    Denny

I've got a few of these as well. I've been able to get them to receive commands by repeatedly pressing the button on the back while initiating the send from Homseer, i.e., press the button twice a second. This keeps the light on the front on, and the device awake.

There is likely a better way, but this works.

Comment

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Comment

For me it does not work

You can keep it awake, but it has a HS3 has a issue in programming Parameter 0. Even though it is listed, looking at the logs, it will not even attempt to send the command. However, if you try any other config option and look at the log, it will send. I think Parameter 0 is broken with Config settings.

Comment

Working...
        X