Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Binary Sensor not updating

Hi guys,

Using this sensor as a NO contact to detect if my Alarm is armed NC, Un-armed NO. Worked fine in Domoticz.

Added and Non secure node. Child devices look to show up fine but never update in the HS device webview.

If I poll the Sensor I can see Sensor 2 status = 255 when the alarm is armed. 0 when un-armed.

Wondering why HS is not updating the status?
    Attached Files

I find I have to do a rescan on these sensors when I first add them. Then they work fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've tried re scanning, re-adding as secure node same result.

Will log it with HS

Comment

Do you have polling set on this device? Many Z-Wave devices have to be polled for their status.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yep tried that and the status is still the same.

The other weird thing I have noticed is when I manually poll sometimes Sensor Binary Reserved 1 will show 255 and if I poll the node again Reserved 2 will show 255. 255 will only show when the Alarm is armed. My Alarm has some Auxiliary Relays. I've set AUX3 to NC when armed. The Fibaro sensor IN1 is connect to AUX3. Worked fine in Domoticz for a long time.

Randomly when polling I get plugin reports timeout before result on all devices.

Polling...
          4 @ Polling: Node 42 Z-Wave Fibaro On/Off Sensor (Status is: 0)
          3 @ Polling: Node 42 Z-Wave General Purpose Alarm 1 (Status isPlugin Reports Timeout Before Result)
          2 @ Polling: Node 42 Z-Wave Sensor Binary Reserved 2 (Status is: 255)
          1 @ Polling: Node 42 Z-Wave General Purpose Alarm 2 (Status isPlugin Reports Timeout Before Result)
          0 @ Polling: Node 42 Z-Wave Sensor Binary Reserved 1 (Status is: 0)
          Done

The status text should show "On-Open-Motion" when the device = 255, However I've never seen it change and the last change column is empty.

Comment

Got it working!

Followed this post parameter settings.
            http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....4&postcount=13

I followed the post and applied all the parameters below.

Changed parameter 5 to 0
            Changed parameter 6 to 0
            Changed parameter 13 to 0
            Changed parameter 3 to 1
            Changed parameter 4 to 1

I then changed parameter 3 and 4 to 0 as I want NC=Armed, NO=Unarmed.

Status is updating now.

Comment

Working...
            X