Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with error please.

I'm getting this from a recently added plugin switch module;

Jun-07 08:39:34 Z-Wave Error Device Ground Lounge Recliners Optimization succeeded, Add Route experienced a failure.

Jun-07 08:39:34 Z-Wave Warning Delete (current) Return Routes for Ground Lounge Recliners (12) failed, Add Return Route will not be attempted.

Any ideas?

I am still geeting errors from this device even though when I test connectivity I get a positive result;

Jun-12 14:16:51 Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Ground Lounge Recliners

Anybody.....?

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
      I am still geeting errors from this device even though when I test connectivity I get a positive result;

Jun-12 14:16:51 Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Ground Lounge Recliners

Anybody.....?
      I've seen this a few times as well, where z-wave devices respond to connectivity checks, but nothing else. A power cycle of the device has always cleared it up for me. If that doesn't work, what version of the plugin and HS are you running?

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks for responding. I've done a power cycle, let's see how it gets on.
        I'm on HS3 280 and plugin 3.0.1.80

Comment

I've played some more this morning.
          I have done full optimization on all the other live nodes.
          Rescanned the node in question and attempted optimise. First time it failed, second time it was successful. I hit audit node and got the following message;

HomeSeer was able to send a frame to the node.
          HomeSeer attempted two-way communication with the node to test routing and was NOT successful - method used: MFG Information

Comment

Working...
          X