Troubleshooting node connectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubleshooting node connectivity

I have one node (44) that works 80-90% of the time. This is an Aeon Labs Smart Switch 6 (EU). The node is in the master bedroom.
    I have run Z-health, optimized the network several times, and also tried to optimize the node itself, but I am getting strange results.

I am wondering whether the node is in a dead spot, but I find this strange because there should be plenty of routing nodes nearby. I have a Fibaro micromodule (node 6) on the other side of the room, and an Aeon Labs LED bulb (node 8) in the wash room two meters away from the troublesome node, but these are not used. Attached is its preferred route (when working). I find that very strange because it travels first to node 28 (in the same room as the controller), diagonally across the condo to node 11 and then to node 8 (adjacent to its origin)...

Setting the route manually does not help; either communication fails or reverts to 28>11>8.

I am using a Minimote from almost the same spot. I usually have to hold it somewhat up (or press several times before it registers), but the route is Direct as far as I can tell from Node Information.

Ideas?
    Attached Files
Working...
X