Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to download/obtain 3.0.1.87 plug-in (Linux/sel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to download/obtain 3.0.1.87 plug-in (Linux/sel)

I'm having issues adding certain devices with the 1.93 plug-in, and want to roll back to 1.87. I'm running Linux, on an SEL box.

Is there a place to download this? I updated to 1.93 from an even older version than 1.87, and want to try 1.87. Alternatively, can someone send it to me?

Thanks!

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
    I'm having issues adding certain devices with the 1.93 plug-in, and want to roll back to 1.87. I'm running Linux, on an SEL box.

Is there a place to download this? I updated to 1.93 from an even older version than 1.87, and want to try 1.87. Alternatively, can someone send it to me?

Thanks!
    Mike, not sure if the Linux version stores the old updates in the same place as Windows, but check in /<HS3 Root>/Updates3

You may find all the old versions in there and then you could copy them back to the root folder
    cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
      Mike, not sure if the Linux version stores the old updates in the same place as Windows, but check in /<HS3 Root>/Updates3

You may find all the old versions in there and then you could copy them back to the root folder
      That's the problem -- I didn't update from .87, but rather from a much older version (while we were moving, the SEL box was sitting in storage for a number of months). So .87 isn't located there, because it was never downloaded.

Is there anyone who can send it to me? :\

Comment

That's the problem -- I didn't update from .87, but rather from a much older version (while we were moving, the SEL box was sitting in storage for a number of months). So .87 isn't located there, because it was never downloaded.

Is there anyone who can send it to me? :\

Sorry, I misread your initial post. Rich just posted a .94 BETA version which might help.
        cheeryfool

Comment

I was working with support today, and .94 was released in part because of my problem -- and the problem has been fixed!!!

Comment

I was working with support today, and .94 was released in part because of my problem -- and the problem has been fixed!!!
            excellent
            cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
            X