Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Associations and a Routing slave

Hi,
    I'm trying to associate a Strips Windows sensor (http://www.vesternet.com/z-wave-tell...-window-sensor) with a Cytech Comfort alarm with Zwave3man.
    In the instructions it says (giving an example using an MK LR14S controller);

Associating Virtual Nodes to Routing Slaves
    Comfort to Z-Wave Interface ZWave3man.lwp 20
    Routing Slaves are able to send information like their own state to the Z-Wave network without being polled by the UCM/Zwave.
    1 A local button used to toggle the state of a switch can send its state to the
    network. This can be used to update the state of the Comfort register when its state changes.
    2 A Satellite slave (i.e. a switch button which is not directly connected to a load) can be programmed to control Comfort.
    To use a Primary Controller to associate a Routing Slave to a Virtual Node; The procedure below is for the MK LR14S controller - other devices will have their own procedure which is found in their instruction manuals.
    1 Put the Controller into Association Mode by pressing and hold the ASC button until its ASC led turns on Yellow.
    2 Press the button on the Target slave node to be associated, i.e. UCM/Zwave.
    This is the Virtual Node Info - SEND button. The ASC led will flash green 3
    times to indicate receiving of the target device data.
    3 Repeat for other target devices to be associated with the Source device, i.e.
    other Z-Wave slave devices. A source device can be associated with many
    target devices.
    4 Press and release (not HOLD) the ASC button. The ASC led will turn Red to
    indicate that the next device to be received will be the source node.
    5 Press the button on the source slave node to be associated to the Virtual Node.
    6 The ASC led will flash green 2 times to indicate receiving of the source slave
    data and will turn off to indicate exit from Association Mode.

Can I do this using HS? Any advice gratefully received.
Working...
X