Anyone have the Osram Motion Sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have the Osram Motion Sensor?

Has anyone got the Osram Motion Sensor to show a change in motion/no motion in the HS UI? I can control a plug when I pass a hand in front of the sensor but the motion sensor never shows a change to 'motion'. It always reads 'no motion'.

I wanted to add another issue I have. When I add an event to turn on a z-wave light when the plug turns on does nothing. So when you pass your hand in front of the motion sensor the plug comes on instantly but the z-wave light never responds and there is a 20+ second delay in the icon for the plug to show on. Even manually turning the plug on and off does not trigger the event.

Anyone seen this? thanks

Comment

Motion sensors only activate after so much inactivity. This might be your issue. Let it set for a couple minutes then walk in front of it.

Comment

Originally posted by troy.lynch View Post
        Motion sensors only activate after so much inactivity. This might be your issue. Let it set for a couple minutes then walk in front of it.
        I understand what you are saying but I guess I did not explain correctly.
        The issue I am having is:
        1. Giving the sensor plenty of time to reset to no motion and then passing your hand in front of it does turn on the plug as it should but it does not activate the event. The event says if the plug changes and becomes on (tried set to also) then turn on a light.
        2. Also the icon takes 20+ seconds after the plug is turned on before the icon changes to show 'on'.
        3. The motion sensor, after ample time to reset it to 'no motion', never shows a change from 'no motion' to 'motion' when you pass your hand in front of it.
        Hopefully that explains it better.

Comment

Working...
        X