Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hampton Bay Wink-Enabled Zigbee Fan Module

Hey everyone!

So I really want to try and get this to work but might just be uncommon enough that I can't find any documentation to work. I've gotten the Osram Lightify Gateway, set it up, and I thought Zigbee would be as easy as Z-wave that I could pair any generic zigbee device to Lightify but can't seem to find a way.

Reason I ask is because I have these Wink fan controllers and am switching over to HS and want to continue using them. Is there any reason I can't do this or better question, does anyone have any idea how I can pair this with the Lightify app so I can get this into HomeSeer?

https://wiki.winkathome.net/Hampton_...led_Fan_Module

Thank you!

Am I SOL, anybody have any feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by willcurran View Post
      Am I SOL, anybody have any feedback?
      Some of us use the conbee (me) or the raspbee to control the majority of zigbee devices. Together with the deconz software and the Jowihue plugin you can control a lot of the zigbee.

1. purchase the conbee or raspbee.
      2. download deconz Index of /deconz/win
      3. download Jowihue plugin

As far as the Wink devices I don't believe there is a Wink Plugin but I could be wrong.

As far as the Lightify Hub it is used through the HSZigbee Plugin and is mostly for Sylvania Smart+ and/or Osram devices.

Comment

Originally posted by willcurran View Post
        Hey everyone!

So I really want to try and get this to work but might just be uncommon enough that I can't find any documentation to work. I've gotten the Osram Lightify Gateway, set it up, and I thought Zigbee would be as easy as Z-wave that I could pair any generic zigbee device to Lightify but can't seem to find a way.

Reason I ask is because I have these Wink fan controllers and am switching over to HS and want to continue using them. Is there any reason I can't do this or better question, does anyone have any idea how I can pair this with the Lightify app so I can get this into HomeSeer?

https://wiki.winkathome.net/Hampton_...led_Fan_Module

Thank you!
        One of the larger down sides with HS is the zigbee support. I'm using my Vera Plus for the few Zigbee devices I have (Yes I tried deCONZ, No it doesn't work). There is a dev api to Wink Hub 2 that other projects like Home Assistant use and Vera used to have an app as well.

Comment

Working...
        X