Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rjh
    replied
    We put out an update long ago, it should be working fine now. If not, send a message to support@homeseer.com.

Originally posted by gaf@bluerivernet.com View Post
    On April 30th, 2018 you said "
    I hope to have something working in a day or so, if everything goes ok. We have been working directly with Lightify to get the new API working.

I will post updates as I have more information.".....I see no further posts. I have been using Deconz and Jowihue but they have bugs too. Have you fixed the lightify support? does it work?

Leave a comment:

• gaf@bluerivernet.com
    replied
    On April 30th, 2018 you said "
    I hope to have something working in a day or so, if everything goes ok. We have been working directly with Lightify to get the new API working.

I will post updates as I have more information.".....I see no further posts. I have been using Deconz and Jowihue but they have bugs too. Have you fixed the lightify support? does it work?

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    I am posting updates and questions to this thread, please follow here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...16#post1364216

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Hope to have something to test with today.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    Hopefully news soon?

Leave a comment:

• gaf@bluerivernet.com
    replied
    This came in from Lightify today FYI

May 2018
    We are preparing our server for the new EU General Data Protection Regulation...

Server Maintenance on 2nd of May, 2018

As you may already know the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be coming into effect on May 25th, 2018.
    Therefore we will wait our servers. On Wednesday 25th April 2018 we will be performing server maintenance between 01.00am - 02.00am CEST. During this timeframe, you will be able to use your system only from home, but new settings will not be saved. After the maintenance you can use the system as usual.

Please see the timeframes of our scheduled system maintenance for North America below:

09:00 to 10:00 HAST (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
    10:00 to 11:00 AKDT (Alaska Daylight Time)
    11:00 to 12:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
    11:00 to 12:00 MST (Mountain Standard Time Arizona)
    12:00 to 13:00 MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
    13:00 to 14:00 CDT (Central Daylight Time)
    14:00 to 15:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
    We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    Your LIGHTIFY Team

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    As I mentioned, we were not told that this was going down so we were caught off guard. I have a developer working full time on the issue and we have to re-write the connection process. I hope to have something working in a day or so, if everything goes ok. We have been working directly with Lightify to get the new API working.

I will post updates as I have more information.

Originally posted by gaf@bluerivernet.com View Post
    Could you be a little more forthcoming to your user community which has been hard down for weeks now and tell us when we can expect a fix or if we should abandon homeseer? This is getting ridiculous...seriously.
    GAF

Leave a comment:

• gaf@bluerivernet.com
    replied
    Zigbee Plugin Down..continuing

Could you be a little more forthcoming to your user community which has been hard down for weeks now and tell us when we can expect a fix or if we should abandon homeseer? This is getting ridiculous...seriously.
    GAF

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    We will post something here as soon as its ready to test.

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
    Happy to beta test when you are ready.

Leave a comment:

• Jobee
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Apologies for the delay but it is priority 1 and made great progress today. I hope to have something to test early next week.

You should be able to use the Lightify app for some basic stuff now.
    Happy to beta test when you are ready.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Apologies for the delay but it is priority 1 and made great progress today. I hope to have something to test early next week.

You should be able to use the Lightify app for some basic stuff now.

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
    Any update? I hate not having control of half my lights without events in HS3.

Leave a comment:

• Jobee
    replied
    Any update? I hate not having control of half my lights without events in HS3.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    When I first was told about this last week I thought for sure the old API would still be working, just no new registrations with it, but really did turn it off.

We have a developer working on it today and he may have a solution, will post as soon as we have something to try.

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    To add to this, they (Osram) should have versioned out their API so that the old API didn't stop working. This is how APIs should always work so that you don't break people using old versions of your API while they upgrade to the new version.

Leave a comment:

• cowinger
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Sorry, we were never notified of the change. They did not give much time to get it fixed either. We are aware of it now and are working on implementing the new API. We will post as we make progress. I have a Lightify account and I never saw an email on this. In the case where I might have missed it, something this important should have been sent multiple times.

What really bugs me is that I have spoken with multiple people at Lightify in the past and no one bothered to contact me directly.
    Thanks rjh. I appreciate you taking a look at this. I thought it might make a difference since the API just changed. At least we have a solution.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X