Lightify Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
    Sounds good. Resetting these bulbs can be tricky. I don't know if you found the procedure for this but I will throw it in just in case.
    1. start with off
    2. on for 5 sec
    3. off for 5 sec
    repeat this 5 times and on the 6th 'on' just leave it on. It should blink 3 times if it is a white bulb and 3 colors if a color bulb. It takes a few seconds for it to do it.
    Well, this did not make a difference. Only one device for brightness gets created. I think it is a bug in the HS Zigbee plugin.

Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
      Well, this did not make a difference. Only one device for brightness gets created. I think it is a bug in the HS Zigbee plugin.

Elliott
      I wondered if the plugin was fixed for the newer bulbs. Have you considered using the conbee and the jowihue plugin. There are a lot more devices you can control with this plugin. Osram for sure and you get all the child devices. It is not that hard to set up. There is a lot of people here that can help you with setting it up. A small extra cost but not bad. Just a thought.

Comment

I wondered if the plugin was fixed for the newer bulbs. Have you considered using the conbee and the jowihue plugin. There are a lot more devices you can control with this plugin. Osram for sure and you get all the child devices. It is not that hard to set up. There is a lot of people here that can help you with setting it up. A small extra cost but not bad. Just a thought.
        Thanks for the great suggestion. I will order one.
        Elliott
        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Thanks for the great suggestion. I will order one.
          Elliott
          Once you have your conbee here is a little help on getting things going. Hope it helps.
          Attached Files

Comment

Once you have your conbee here is a little help on getting things going. Hope it helps.
            Thank you so much!

Elliott

Comment

Thank you so much!

Elliott
              You are quite welcome. Let us know how it goes!

Comment

I will!

Comment

My goodness, even with your excellent instructions, without which I would have been lost, it was not an easy installation. Nonetheless, I have gotten everything up and running. Thank you, again.

Elliott

Comment

My goodness, even with your excellent instructions, without which I would have been lost, it was not an easy installation. Nonetheless, I have gotten everything up and running. Thank you, again.

Elliott
                    Your welcome. Glad to see you have it all working.

Comment

Working...
                    X