Zigbee (Homeseer) stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zigbee (Homeseer) stopped working

After working pretty well for about 2 years, the interface between HS3 and my OSRAM Lightify lights stopped tonight. Stopping and starting plugin or rebooting HS3 did not fix the problem. So, I decided to "Refresh token for North America," and got this: na.lightify-api.com didn’t send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. I guess things have changed with Lightify and Homeseer needs to fix. Thanks. Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Posting this here will not help. You need to let the developers know about this issue with a support ticket. Email support@homeseer.com and explain your issue if you want the devs to know about this issue.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Posting this here will not help. You need to let the developers know about this issue with a support ticket. Email support@homeseer.com and explain your issue if you want the devs to know about this issue.
      Will do. Thanks.
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

I'm having a similar issue and just submitted to support

But in the meantime - did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Crashless View Post
          I'm having a similar issue and just submitted to support

But in the meantime - did you ever find a solution to this problem?
          I did submit to support, but the dang plugin healed itself after a short time with the problem. I have no idea why or how it got fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X