Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worth the effort IMHO, i will take the hit reconfiguring, i would much rather you took the time to get colour changing working.

Comment

how do i get the beta? i don't see it in the Beta list of plugins

Comment

I will post here with instructions and release notes once we have something.

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
        how do i get the beta? i don't see it in the Beta list of plugins
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Here is a first pass at an updated plugin. It should handle on/off/dim and color.

Download the exe file and save to your HS folder. You should shut down HS first.

This is being posted for testing and feedback.

https://www.homeseer.com/updates3/HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe
          Last edited by rjh; May 3, 2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Here is a first pass at an updated plugin. It should handle on/off/dim and color.

Download the exe file and save to your HS folder. You should shut down HS first.

This is being posted for testing and feedback.

http://updates3/HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe

can't get this to download sayes site not found

Comment

Originally posted by drmcp View Post
              can't get this to download sayes site not found
              Same here.

Comment

This worked for me:

https://www.homeseer.com/updates3/HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe

Comment

Device creation

Rich,

After shutting down HS3, replacing the HSPI_HSZigbee.exe, and starting back up, I went to the plugin config page to and retrieved my auth and refresh tokens and entered them in. I then created the devices and it completed successfully.

I only have 2 gardenspot lights associated with my account and a single group that contains both of the lights. Below is what was created. I can control the lights, but something is weird with the grouping and their are duplicate devices. Not sure how the new API works, but I would have thought that there would have been one device group for each light containing two devices: on/off/dim and color. And then another device group containing a on/off/dim and color device in order to control the lightify group.

Also, saw this error in the logs and didn't know if it just meant that I tried turning the lights off and on too quickly, but figured I'd include it.

May-02 22:32:38 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Also, I noticed that if an external schedule turns on/off the lights, once the device is polled, the last change time doesn't update when turning off or on.

If I manually turn on the device, the last change time never updates. If I manually turn off the device, the last change time does update. If I set any dim value, the last change time does update. It seems that when you set the device to On, the last change time doesn't update.

Comment

I have larger problems than the cosmetic etc... I'm based in the UK and I cannot authenticate to get my refresh key etc... I am presuming that is because they now have different endpoints for the different regions now. The plugin will need to support the different regions and not just North America. Maybe something as simple as a drop-down in the plugin config with the the region selectable?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I am the same as slbuck.

1. turning on/off device from app does not change device status in the UI
                        2. changing device on/off in UI does control device but device on/off status does not change in UI
                        3. selecting 'on' in UI does not change time but selecting 'off' does

Possible additions:
                        1. Change polling time. 60 seconds is ridiculous
                        2. Add device for Hub (so we know it is connected or not)
                        3. Add device for Hub Update Available

EDIT:
                        I wanted to add in my UI devices as well. As you can see there are duplicates just as slbuck reported. Also the ones with the 'red delete' cannot be deleted.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by cowinger; May 3, 2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Same problem

I have exact same issue, multiple instances of the exact same device being created. I have a dozen Zigbee devices in operations and after installing alpha version ended up with about 30 devices.

Comment

We posted version 3.0.1.0 to the plugins page Beta section. Reported issues fixed. This plugin supports on/off/dim, and color bulbs.

We think everything should be working, please post any issue you find.

Note that only US systems can connect at this time, EU will be enabled next.
                            Last edited by rjh; May 3, 2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I am getting these 2 errors in the log. The plug does not show on when manually turned on no matter what polling time you set.

JowiHue Unknown model sensor found Plug model Plug 01 type ZHAPower. Default values will be used
                              Warning: sensor device Plug was removed, cleaning related devices

Also these are still happening for the plug.
                              1. changing device on/off in UI does control device but device on/off status does not change in UI
                              2. selecting 'on' in UI does not change time but selecting 'off' does

These things are still there for the osram color bulb.
                              1. selecting 'on' from the UI turns on bulb to different percent values and then after 30 sec or so it goes to on. I seen 100, 8, 93, etc.
                              Last edited by cowinger; May 3, 2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

errors creating device

After deleting original plugin and reinstalling new, I get this when trying to create a device.

May-03 5:55:09 PM ZigBee Error: There was an exception in the 'Send' function: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
                                May-03 5:53:27 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin HSZigBee started successfully in 16 milliseconds

clues?
                                GAF

Comment

Working...
                                X