Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Linux version has that Beta update option in setup, but Windows is a pain as it uses the Windows installer so no provision for beta updates there.

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
    Rich I appreciate you fixing this but PLEASE be specific when you post updates that you let people know EXACTLY what is needed. 'latest' is not a build number. I wasted a lot of time last night vs if you had said... "install the newest beta, it has required fixes for this'

better, if HS3 had an updater that could install a new build/beta <required jab for missing feature most free software has>
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I updated my last/below post with a Bug

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      I posted 449 with notes a few posts back in this thread so I thought everyone would have seen it, sorry for the confusion.

The Linux version has that Beta update option in setup, but Windows is a pain as it uses the Windows installer so no provision for beta updates there.

If a change log in the Update existed (instead of dead or wrong links named "Release Info")... or even better, some basic smarts in HS3 that told us, when we go to install an updated plugin, "this plugin requires build XYZ to work properly"
      ... if you ever hope that HS is widely adopted you really need to step it up on the UX.

I dont understand why Windows is a 'pain'... MSI and MSP, by default, have patching capabilities. HS3 with Admin rights can download MSI/MSP, shutdown HS3, and install, and restart HS3. Seems pretty basic. Not as basic as what I mention above, but the code for all this already exists in thousands of apps and I'm sure you can find it in open source code on Github to use.

Comment

Its just more work on Windows, bigger fish to fry. If you subscribe to the HS3 Beta release notes thread you will get an email whenever a new beta is posted with the notes in the email. I think this works fine. If you make it too easy for users to load a beta, they end up breaking their system since they don't normally create backups or know how to go back.

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
        I updated my last/below post with a Bug

If a change log in the Update existed (instead of dead or wrong links named "Release Info")... or even better, some basic smarts in HS3 that told us, when we go to install an updated plugin, "this plugin requires build XYZ to work properly"
        ... if you ever hope that HS is widely adopted you really need to step it up on the UX.

I dont understand why Windows is a 'pain'... MSI and MSP, by default, have patching capabilities. HS3 with Admin rights can download MSI/MSP, shutdown HS3, and install, and restart HS3. Seems pretty basic. Not as basic as what I mention above, but the code for all this already exists in thousands of apps and I'm sure you can find it in open source code on Github to use.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

RJH, Bug...

Lightify app: If Light is Off and you set the color, the light turns on... as expected

Homeseer... setting the color on the device (manually or with event) does nothing - Lights do not turn on. You must set the color and then turn the light on.

thx

Comment

I have .449 and the new zigbee and my devices are not responding at all. This is in the log:

Jun-21 20:31:23 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
            Jun-21 20:30:53 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
            Jun-21 20:30:51 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
            Jun-21 20:30:49 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
            Jun-21 20:30:46 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Is the Lightify down? Anyone else having issues?
            HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
            Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
            BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

I put out a new version of the plugin (3.0.1.7)

The server selection is now loaded when restarting the plugin.

The light portion of the color device group now turns on if you select a new color.

The color selected stays when the device management page is refreshed.

A new device is created only when a device does not have a corresponding Lightify device associated with it: ie: A new device will not be created until you
              delete the device in HomeSeer or in Lightify.

Please note that right now if you want to recreate a device in a group, you need to remove the whole group and recreate them all (As in a colored light has two devices..., a color device and a light device. If you need to recreate one, they both need to be removed.)

I'll keep a look here this weekend for anything you might have an issue with.
              Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
                I put out a new version of the plugin (3.0.1.7)

The color selected stays when the device management page is refreshed.

I'll keep a look here this weekend for anything you might have an issue with.
                Are you working on a way to set the color via an event? Right now, I can only use this plugin as a simple on/off/dim control. I have these setup with another group of color bulbs and it would be nice to be able to change these when the other bulbs change color. Right now, I have to manually change the color via the device management page.

Thanks.

Comment

Using the color bulbs via an event was something that needed to be updated in HomeSeer, rather than the plugin.

Rich pushed out a new version(I think it's in Beta) that allows for a color selection from a color picker object.

I tried it earlier in the week with the Zigbee plugin, and it was working.
                  Wade

Comment

At some point in the future will this Plug-in be able to access my electric meter?
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                    Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                    Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                    3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                    4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                    3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                    SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

(400) Bad request

Lights were off prior to this event and once they were polled and the device showed them as off, an event is fired and when the event tried to turn on both lights, I get the below in the logs.

Jun-22 21:36:21 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:36:19 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:36:16 Event Event Trigger "Front Yard Front Yard Lights - ON auto"

Debugging output shows this:

Debugging: (Allows a display of the response from the server.)
                      Debug Response: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

If I turn on the lights from the mobile app, then after they are polled by the plug-in, the device shows that they are on and I get the following (I cleared the device ID):

Debugging: (Allows a display of the response from the server.)
                      Debug Response: {"devices":[{"id":"xxxxxxxxx","type":"GATEWAY","online":true,"deviceMode l":"LightifyHub"},{"id":"xxxxxxxxx-d02","name":"Sidewalk Right","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"on","brightness ":100,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green":245,"blue":132,"white": 255},"colorHSV":{"hue":55.1219512195122,"saturation":0.48235 29411764706,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorRGB","deviceModel": "LIGHTIFY Gardenspot RGB","firmwareVersion":"01020492"},{"id":"xxxxxxxxx-d04","name":"Sidewalk Left","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"on","brightness" :100,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green":245,"blue":132,"white":2 55},"colorHSV":{"hue":55.1219512195122,"saturation":0.482352 9411764706,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorRGB","deviceModel":" LIGHTIFY Gardenspot RGB","firmwareVersion":"01020492"}]}

If I try to turn them off from the device control, then I get the same error as above. It seems that whenever the lights are controlled, I get the error, but polling still works.

Code:
                      Jun-22 21:52:26	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:52:23	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:52:21	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:52:00	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:51:57	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:51:54	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:49:53	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:49:50	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:47:13	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:47:11	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:47:08	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:38:48	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:38:46	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:38:43	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:37:20	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:37:17	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:36:53	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:36:51	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:36:21	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:36:19	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:35:49	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:35:47	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:35:17	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:35:15	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:34:45	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:34:43	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:34:14	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:34:12	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:33:42	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:33:40	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:33:10	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:33:08	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:32:39	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:32:36	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:32:06	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:32:03	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:31:35	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:31:32	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:31:02	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:30:59	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:30:31	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:30:28	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:29:59	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:29:56	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:29:27	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:29:24	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:28:55	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:28:52	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:28:23	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:28:20	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:27:51	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:27:48	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:27:18	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:27:16	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:26:46	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:26:44	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:26:15	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:26:12	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:25:42	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:25:40	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:25:10	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:25:08	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:24:38	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:24:36	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:24:06	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:24:04	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:23:34	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:23:31	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:23:02	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:23:00	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:22:30	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:22:28	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:21:58	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:21:55	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:21:26	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:21:23	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:20:54	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:20:52	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:20:22	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:20:20	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:19:50	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:19:48	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:19:18	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:19:16	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:18:46	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:18:44	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:18:14	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:18:12	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:17:42	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:17:40	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:17:11	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:17:09	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:16:38	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:16:36	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:16:07	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:16:04	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:15:34	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:15:32	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:15:02	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:14:59	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:14:30	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:14:28	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:13:58	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:13:56	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:13:27	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:13:24	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:12:54	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:12:52	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:12:22	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:12:19	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:11:51	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:11:48	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:11:19	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:11:16	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:10:47	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:10:44	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:10:14	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:10:11	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:09:42	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:09:39	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:09:10	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:09:07	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:08:38	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:08:35	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:08:06	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:08:03	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:07:34	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:07:31	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:07:01	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:06:59	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:06:29	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:06:26	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:05:57	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:05:55	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:05:26	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:05:23	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:04:53	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:04:51	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:04:21	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:04:19	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:03:49	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:03:46	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:03:18	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:03:15	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:02:45	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:02:43	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:02:13	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:02:11	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:01:41	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:01:39	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:01:10	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:01:08	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:00:38	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:00:35	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:00:09	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 21:00:06	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:59:32	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:59:30	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:59:00	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:58:58	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:58:28	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:58:26	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:57:56	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:57:54	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:57:24	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:57:22	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:56:53	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:56:50	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:56:21	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:56:18	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:55:48	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:55:46	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:55:17	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:55:14	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:54:45	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:54:42	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:54:13	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:54:10	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:53:41	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:53:38	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:53:08	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:53:06	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:52:36	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:52:34	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:52:04	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:52:02	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:51:33	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:51:30	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:51:01	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:50:58	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:50:29	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:50:26	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:49:57	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:49:55	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:49:25	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:49:22	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:48:53	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:48:50	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:48:21	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:48:18	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:47:49	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:47:46	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:47:17	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:47:14	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:46:45	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:46:42	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:46:14	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:46:11	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:45:41	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:45:39	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:45:09	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:45:07	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:44:54	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:44:52	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:44:39	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:44:36	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:44:05	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:44:03	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:43:34	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:43:31	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:43:02	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:42:59	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:42:30	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:42:27	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:41:58	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:41:56	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:41:33	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 20:41:31	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 17:58:59	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 17:58:56	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 17:54:41	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-22 17:51:45	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-20 16:14:57	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-20 16:14:36	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-20 16:14:32	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-13 22:21:57	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
                      Jun-13 22:21:54	 	ZigBee Error:	Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Comment

Did you strip out the device ID before posting the debug string?
                        Wade

Comment

Did you strip out the device ID before posting the debug string?
                          I did. I should have said that towards the beginning of this line so it would be easier to spot.

"If I turn on the lights from the mobile app, then after they are polled by the plug-in, the device shows that they are on and I get the following (I cleared the device ID):"

Comment

What kind of devices are they?
                            Wade

Comment

What kind of devices are they?
                              From the debug I posted, it recognizes then correctly as "deviceModel":" LIGHTIFY Gardenspot RGB","firmwareVersion":"01020492"

Comment

I updated to latest beta homeseer and an Event does turn them on and Set the color as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X