X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    I was really hoping you guys could have found a controller to run on the Z-Net for ZigBee support. That would have been awesome...
    We did; See my post above. Unfortunately, the company we were working with could not provide a .dll or sample .NET code to use with this project. Many many engineering hours went into this with unreliable results.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    I was really hoping you guys could have found a controller to run on the Z-Net for ZigBee support. That would have been awesome...

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    Yes. . .too bad it is cloud dependant. . .seems like this could lend itself to some of the same lag issues discovered when trying to tie together with Wink hub via IFTTT.

Let us know what you find best for the gateway.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Well, it's one step closer.
    But I'm hoping for a more direct approach later, after all, this is HomeSeer.

Now I'm busy, shopping for a Lightify Gateway.
    We spent months on a more direct approach using a "rapid development" package from one of the USB stick manufacturers but couldn't get decent developer support... I mean it was abysmal support. We were just about to give up on it entirely when this new option appeared. It's not ideal, but it works.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    [...] through the use of the Osram/Sylvania Lightify Gateway and cloud service
    Well, it's one step closer.
    But I'm hoping for a more direct approach later, after all, this is HomeSeer.

Now I'm busy, shopping for a Lightify Gateway.

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    :-)

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    started a topic HSZigbee Now In Beta

HSZigbee Now In Beta

Later today, HSZigbee will be added to the beta section of the HS3 updater. This new plug-in will initially provide on-off-dim support for Zigbee LightLink bulbs using the Osram Lightify gateway. A brief explanation of the integration is available on our main site at this page: http://homeseer.com/zigbee.html

Please post questions, comments and suggestions to this forum.
Working...
X