Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 10 Keen Vents working perfectly, directly interfaced to HS3 with no cloud involvement, using an inexpensive ConBee (Zigbee) USB stick and the JowiHue HS plugin. Be glad to share details.
    tenholde

Comment

Anyone else having any issues controlling their lights via this plugin? I started getting this error when controlling the lights starting a couple of days ago. I regenerated new access and refresh tokens, but this did not help.
      ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
        Anyone else having any issues controlling their lights via this plugin? I started getting this error when controlling the lights starting a couple of days ago. I regenerated new access and refresh tokens, but this did not help.
        ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
        Can you control them direct from the Lightify app?

--Barry

Comment

Originally posted by logman View Post

Can you control them direct from the Lightify app?

--Barry
          Yes, I forgot to include that I can control them with no issues via the app. The gateway shows connected both locally and with the cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post

Yes, I forgot to include that I can control them with no issues via the app. The gateway shows connected both locally and with the cloud.
            That makes me wonder if Lightify has made a change to their API again. Or HS may need to refresh their developer's credentials. You should drop HS support an email and some screenshots. Odd that nobody else has complained. But then again I don't think too many people are using the plugin and most have migrated to JowiHue plugin.

--Barry

Comment

I've moved on to the mcsMQTT plugin and it works flawlessly. I'm running mosquitto and zigbee2mqtt on a raspberry pi zero w that has a $10 zigbee dongle attached and can now controll my sylvania lightify gardenspot lights locally with no internet required. I'm checking to see if I can run any of the color lighting effects that are available via the mobile app, but other than that, things are working very well.

Comment

I've been getting a (501) Not Implemented error lately with my Osram lights - is anyone else having issues? Already got new keys, etc...

Comment

Working...
                X