X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewbucka
    replied
    3.0.1.5 installed. Color updates correctly during poll.

I'm noticing that if I uncheck the "Do not update device last change time
    if device value does not change:" option for each of the devices (on/off/dim and color), I'm still seeing the last change time getting updated every poll cycle. Is there a way that you can check to see if that option is enabled for the device before updating the last change time when doing the poll?

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
    Once I push out a new version for color update when polling, I will reset my account and try recreating it for Europe to test with.
    ok no problem, from the outside looking in (without any real meat or knowledge) the fact i get a 403 error when attempting to control but not when creating devices etc.. makes me think its that part that is not respecting the dropdown and is instead trying to use the US url.....but that my uneducated guess

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    Once I push out a new version for color update when polling, I will reset my account and try recreating it for Europe to test with.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    Can you send me the JSON you get when you discover your Zigbee devices?
    i only have these 4 devices at the moment, i have moved everything else off onto my Smartthings Hub.

{"devices":[{"id":"201392239","type":"GATEWAY","online":true,"deviceMode l":"LightifyHub"},{"id":"201392239-d01","name":"Desk Lamp","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"off","brightness ":100,"colorTemperature":2702,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green" :255,"blue":255,"white":255},"colorHSV":{"hue":0,"saturation ":0,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorTemperature","deviceModel": "Classic A60 RGBW","firmwareVersion":"01020510"},{"id":"201392239-d02","name":"Office Light","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"off","brightnes s":100,"colorTemperature":2702,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green ":255,"blue":255,"white":255},"colorHSV":{"hue":0,"saturatio n":0,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorTemperature","deviceModel" :"Classic A60 RGBW","firmwareVersion":"01020510"},{"id":"201392239-d03","name":"Sharons Lamp","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"on","brightness" :100,"colorTemperature":2700,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green": 255,"blue":255,"white":255},"colorHSV":{"hue":0,"saturation" :0,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorTemperature","deviceModel":" Classic A60 RGBW","firmwareVersion":"01020510"},{"id":"201392239-d04","name":"Deans Lamp","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"off","brightness ":10,"colorTemperature":2702,"mode":"undefined","deviceModel ":"Classic B40 TW - LIGHTIFY","firmwareVersion":"01020510"}]}

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    Can you send me the JSON you get when you discover your Zigbee devices?

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    i have the 3.0.1.4 installed and i have authenticated and retrieved my token and have created the devices which detect correctly.

but that's it, i cannot control the lights, when attempting to control the lights i get the following log entry after a about 5-6 seconds

Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I have the Debuggin tickbox checked and allthough it shows the response from the server listing the JSON of all my lights, it does not change when i try to control the lights.

I do have Europe selected in the dropdown

any help would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Chewbucka
    replied
    It sure should.

The .ini file for the plugin is in the config folder.

It's called zigbee.ini

It can be opened in notepad.

Change the country from us to na.

It's not setting it because it already has a value.

I've updated the plugin with code to check for this.

New version is 3.0.1.4
    With version 3.0.1.4, my devices are now created and can control the lights, however, ti doesn't look like the color is being polled, just the on/off/dim status.

When I checked the zigbee.ini file, the country still shows as "Country=us" rather than being updated to "na" since that is what server is selected.

Since Lightify has a North America and Europe server, would it make more sense to change this from Country to Server in the ini file?

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    It sure should.

The .ini file for the plugin is in the config folder.

It's called zigbee.ini

It can be opened in notepad.

Change the country from us to na.

It's not setting it because it already has a value.

I've updated the plugin with code to check for this.

New version is 3.0.1.4

Leave a comment:

• Chewbucka
    replied
    have 3.0.1.3 installed and still an issue here.

Here is the event log from HS3:

Code:
    May-15 14:03:12	 	ZigBee Error:	There was an exception in the 'Send' function: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
    May-15 14:02:48	 	Starting Plug-In	Plugin HSZigBee started successfully in 27 milliseconds
    May-15 14:02:48	 	Starting Plug-In	Initializing plugin HSZigBee ...
    May-15 14:02:48	 	Info	Plugin HSZigBee has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58596
    May-15 14:02:47	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in HSZigBee
    May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Install/Update of package HomeSeer ZigBee was successful.
    May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Copying file: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe
    May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Installing package HomeSeer ZigBee
    May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Update HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe downloaded successfully
    May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Downloading update: HomeSeer ZigBee
    May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Starting download of updates
    Here is the debug message:

Code:
    Debug Response:	The remote name could not be resolved: 'us.lightify-api.com'
    Shouldn't the URL be na.lightify-api.com?

Leave a comment:

• monsivar
    replied
    Link is fixed.

3.0.1.3 is now out.
    Working :-)

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    Link is fixed.

3.0.1.3 is now out.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    My bad.

In my haste, I missed putting the new EU client ID in the link.

This is the correct one:

https://emea.lightify-api.com/oauth2...onse_type=code

I will update the plugin and push it out in a minute.

Leave a comment:

• monsivar
    replied
    Help?

Hi

New to Homeseer, last system was Zipato and want to connect it to my Osram devices. Not shure what to do with the plugin and token. Getting this page when i click tle link in the setup:https://myhs.homeseer.com/lightify/t...%20not%20exist

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    So here's where we are...

Lightify finally managed to get me an account on the european servers, so I could create a client ID and secret for it, so the Lightify plugin should work now.

I haven't tested it yet..., if there's an issue, once I get through with the NA server I'll redo my Lightify account for Europe and look at it.

It also looks like Lightify is putting different properties onto their products that aren't in the standard schema they are providing, and they haven't gotten back to me regarding any JSON that might be different.

For those people having an issue with the discovery process, I have put a debug area on the config page to show the response from Lightify for a request.

That will allow me to see what you see by having you copy and send it to me.

Then I can adjust the object receiving the post from Lightify, and maybe even add some additional functionality based upon it.

As a note, I would not have polling enabled when you use the debug, as the response area gets overwritten as a new response comes in.

The account for the NA servers is finalized and shouldn't need to be touched again, but if/when you download the new plugin, the client ID will be new so it won't automatically refresh your tokens(they expire after two weeks)

That means you will need to remove the current zigbee devices and get a new token and refresh token through the config page.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Having some issues getting a developer account set up for that, working on it though.

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
    Any news on the EU version. According to the API it requires 0 changes other than the URL. So as you already have the selection this should be easy to implement.

I just don't this losing focus as it's really important to my setup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X