X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
    It sure should.

The .ini file for the plugin is in the config folder.

It's called zigbee.ini

It can be opened in notepad.

Change the country from us to na.

It's not setting it because it already has a value.

I've updated the plugin with code to check for this.

New version is 3.0.1.4
    With version 3.0.1.4, my devices are now created and can control the lights, however, ti doesn't look like the color is being polled, just the on/off/dim status.

When I checked the zigbee.ini file, the country still shows as "Country=us" rather than being updated to "na" since that is what server is selected.

Since Lightify has a North America and Europe server, would it make more sense to change this from Country to Server in the ini file?

Comment

i have the 3.0.1.4 installed and i have authenticated and retrieved my token and have created the devices which detect correctly.

but that's it, i cannot control the lights, when attempting to control the lights i get the following log entry after a about 5-6 seconds

Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I have the Debuggin tickbox checked and allthough it shows the response from the server listing the JSON of all my lights, it does not change when i try to control the lights.

I do have Europe selected in the dropdown

any help would be appreciated

Comment

Can you send me the JSON you get when you discover your Zigbee devices?
        Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Can you send me the JSON you get when you discover your Zigbee devices?
          i only have these 4 devices at the moment, i have moved everything else off onto my Smartthings Hub.

{"devices":[{"id":"201392239","type":"GATEWAY","online":true,"deviceMode l":"LightifyHub"},{"id":"201392239-d01","name":"Desk Lamp","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"off","brightness ":100,"colorTemperature":2702,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green" :255,"blue":255,"white":255},"colorHSV":{"hue":0,"saturation ":0,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorTemperature","deviceModel": "Classic A60 RGBW","firmwareVersion":"01020510"},{"id":"201392239-d02","name":"Office Light","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"off","brightnes s":100,"colorTemperature":2702,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green ":255,"blue":255,"white":255},"colorHSV":{"hue":0,"saturatio n":0,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorTemperature","deviceModel" :"Classic A60 RGBW","firmwareVersion":"01020510"},{"id":"201392239-d03","name":"Sharons Lamp","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"on","brightness" :100,"colorTemperature":2700,"colorRGBW":{"red":255,"green": 255,"blue":255,"white":255},"colorHSV":{"hue":0,"saturation" :0,"brightness":1},"mode":"colorTemperature","deviceModel":" Classic A60 RGBW","firmwareVersion":"01020510"},{"id":"201392239-d04","name":"Deans Lamp","type":"LIGHT","online":true,"onOff":"off","brightness ":10,"colorTemperature":2702,"mode":"undefined","deviceModel ":"Classic B40 TW - LIGHTIFY","firmwareVersion":"01020510"}]}

Comment

Once I push out a new version for color update when polling, I will reset my account and try recreating it for Europe to test with.
            Wade

Comment

Once I push out a new version for color update when polling, I will reset my account and try recreating it for Europe to test with.
              ok no problem, from the outside looking in (without any real meat or knowledge) the fact i get a 403 error when attempting to control but not when creating devices etc.. makes me think its that part that is not respecting the dropdown and is instead trying to use the US url.....but that my uneducated guess

Comment

3.0.1.5 installed. Color updates correctly during poll.

I'm noticing that if I uncheck the "Do not update device last change time
                if device value does not change:" option for each of the devices (on/off/dim and color), I'm still seeing the last change time getting updated every poll cycle. Is there a way that you can check to see if that option is enabled for the device before updating the last change time when doing the poll?

Comment

I just moved from the last released version to this 3.0.1.5 beta... in the old version there was a child device for Color Temperature. The new devices do not have that... is this a bug or intentional?

Comment

Right now we're just doing the color picker.

Later on we'll see if there's anything additional that's necessary.
                    Wade

Comment

Right now we're just doing the color picker.

Later on we'll see if there's anything additional that's necessary.
                      Why did you remove something that was already in the plugin?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
                        I just moved from the last released version to this 3.0.1.5 beta... in the old version there was a child device for Color Temperature. The new devices do not have that... is this a bug or intentional?
                        Intentional.

We're just doing the color picker for now.
                        Wade

Comment

How do you set the color of the lightify devices using an event? I don't see any zigbee actions, and when I try to control the color device, I don't get an option to set any value.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
                            How do you set the color of the lightify devices using an event? I don't see any zigbee actions, and when I try to control the color device, I don't get an option to set any value.
                            Can I be nitpicky again and ask when you're renaming the Plugin to HSLightify or HSOsram? The naming it Zigbee is misleading and not genuine as it doesn't work with anything other than the Osram/Sylvania lights.

Sorry feeling a bit cranky with my system tonight and it stems from the issue with zigbee sensors that I wish I could include in HS3....

Comment

... exactly. Needs to have full event functionality. Without color / temp control the plugin has little, if any, value.

Manual / direct control can be done with native apps, dont need that in Homeseer.

Comment

I'm seeing this too - am I missing something obvious here?

Comment

Working...
                                X