Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error on install.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on install.

I tried to install on my hometroller s6 win 7.

arning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Please try to unzip and copy attached netstandard.dll into /bin/AKGoogleCast folder
    Attached Files

Comment

Got it Thanks! It found my Shield TV Pro with no problem! Now I just have to figure out the best ways to implement in my system...any suggestions tip or tricks?

Comment

Main reason I started this plugin - to make TTS announcements via Google Home minis I have in every room, instead of the computer speakers.

Comment

I am also having a problem installing - this time on a SEL. After installation, I get the error "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from AK GoogleCast - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comment

the best troubleshooting is to:

1. Can you please disable the plugin,
            2. then enable "Developer Mode" on Plugins Manage screen
            3. Enable the plugin - it will start with Console window and you will be able to see the error(s).

Remember to disable the "Developer Mode" after you get the error.

Comment

Working...
            X