Error on install.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
    No Worries - In "lockdown mode" (Shelter/Work At Home)

Still failed. Tried Toggle PI 'On' first, Out of memory error. Then ran command line twice, with and without PI Toggle On.
    Ok, this time it's System.IO.dll (attached this time)

Probably just the attached log is sufficient, because it shows the real error, unlike HS

Talk to you tomorrow, off to bed now
    Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	AKGoogleCast Image Chromcast.JPG Views:	0 Size:	73.9 KB ID:	1378245 Looks promising - Do you have a quick "test" I can try?
      I can see playback from Chromecast.

*** Baby steps - Eventually, It would be nice to be able to "Stream" or embed a URL in a "Virtual Device" - (then say "Play Netflix on MBR TV" or "Stream My favorite music channel") ***

Update:
      The ChromeCast image updates properly. However, the metadata for a "SiriusXM Stream" to a Google Mini did not update after changing (see log file)

Also, the PLUGIN, still displays "INFO: Plugin start is pending" - So, the PI is partially working.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeSeer - AKGC 3.0.0.39 - Device not updating.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.1 KB ID:	1378262
      Last edited by Mr.Gadget; April 16, 2020, 09:52 AM. Reason: Add image

Comment

[Looks promising - Do you have a quick "test" I can try?
        I can see playback from Chromecast.

*** Baby steps - Eventually, It would be nice to be able to "Stream" or embed a URL in a "Virtual Device" - (then say "Play Netflix on MBR TV" or "Stream My favorite music channel") ***

Update:
        The ChromeCast image updates properly. However, the metadata for a "SiriusXM Stream" to a Google Mini did not update after changing (see log file)

Also, the PLUGIN, still displays "INFO: Plugin start is pending" - So, the PI is partially working.
        Good news.
        1. the "Plugin start is pending" is still a problem which belongs in this thread. Is it every time, ie after restarting HS?

2. Regarding quick test, just create an event and use action TTS and select one of your GHs as speaker client.

3. Regarding new requests - there's a Features Request thread. But it is already possible to send an url to the device. Please discuss further in Features Request

4. Regarding updating the metadata - I need to check what's SiriusXM - it's not one of supported apps - and probably do more troubleshooting. But again, please create a new thread.

Comment

Understand new requests protocol - will do. I was merely 'thinking' (typing) about some possibilities...

1. I will test the reboot shortly.
          2. Test Failed (see jpg), may be related to issue 1?
          3. will do
          4. will do

TTS Event failure message

Click image for larger version

Name:	200416 - AKGC 3.0.0.39 - Event TTS failed.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	1378414

Comment

Performed Reboot -
            1. Plugin started automatically (but now I can't copy the log data, unless it is generated/saved someplace else?)
            2. EVENT TTS Failed again - Same error message (Selected {DEVICE} and this error is generated)

Log message
            Apr-16 6:05:24 PM AK GoogleCast [210]: * Application ended (Loft speaker)
            Apr-16 6:03:00 PM Error Event TEST Event AKGC TTS1 plugin action failed:Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key
            Apr-16 6:03:00 PM Event Event TEST Event AKGC TTS1, Action of GoogleCast: Cast Media could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
            Apr-16 6:03:00 PM Event Event Trigger "TEST Event AKGC TTS1"

Comment

Yeah, same problem, I'll send the dll

Comment

Testing a few other features. Not sure if they are working correctly or not. On the AKGC Config page, If I select the "Enable" or "Log" checkbox on a speaker, it unchecks, then returns Checked a short while later.

Also, When i enabled the "Group" feature, It threw an error, and unchecked again a short while later:
                Apr-16 7:43:52 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page AKGoogleCast_Config_Page: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Resources.ResourceManager, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <9d0c99dc968a48469ec86efcf4ea6794>:0

Comment

Testing a few other features. Not sure if they are working correctly or not. On the AKGC Config page, If I select the "Enable" or "Log" checkbox on a speaker, it unchecks, then returns Checked a short while later.

Also, When i enabled the "Group" feature, It threw an error, and unchecked again a short while later: [TABLE="class: log_table_row, cellspacing: 0"]
                  System.Resources.ResourceManager.dll.zip

Comment

Can you please check what versions you have
                    [EDIT]

Code:
                    gacutil -l | grep System.Runtime

Comment

And what other plugins do you have working? I can check their settings.

Comment

Plug-Ins Enabled:
                        SonyTV v3.0.0.6:,X10 v3.0.0.46:,Z-Wave v3.0.2.0:,BLOnkyo v2.0.66.0:,AK GoogleCast v3.0.0.39:

Unsure how to test the Google Home Mini Speaker - But, I didn't get the same error as before, and I did hear a "gong" on the speaker.

Apr-17 7:53:53 AM AK GoogleCast ERROR [234]: MediaChannel ErrorReceived: SharpCaster.Channels.MediaChannel: LOAD_FAILED : (Pam's Office speaker): [HSPI_AKGoogleCast.SpeakerGoogleTransl]
                        Apr-17 7:53:53 AM AK GoogleCast [234]: * Media changed: (Pam's Office speaker)
                        Apr-17 7:53:53 AM AK GoogleCast [234]: * Application started: Default Media Receiver (CC1AD845) (Pam's Office speaker)
                        Apr-17 7:53:51 AM AK GoogleCast [234]: Send media: (Pam's Office speaker)
                        Apr-17 7:53:51 AM AK GoogleCast [234]: LoadMedia: Pam's Office speaker: ()
                        Apr-17 7:53:51 AM Event Event TEST Event AKGC TTS1, Action of GoogleCast: Cast Media could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
                        Apr-17 7:53:51 AM Event Event Trigger "TEST Event AKGC TTS1"
                        Apr-17 7:53:51 AM Event Event TEST Event AKGC TTS1 triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
                        Attached Files

Comment

It says "Action of GoogleCast: Cast Media could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete" - so it's the problem with the event setup - please check/post here.

Also, for Mono issue, please do the following and post the output:

sudo updatedb
                          locate System.Runtime.dll

Comment

homeseer@hometrollerSEL:/usr/local/HomeSeer$ sudo updatedb
                            homeseer@hometrollerSEL:/usr/local/HomeSeer$ locate System.Runtime.dll
                            /usr/local/HomeSeer/Temp/System.Runtime.dll
                            /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/AKGoogleCast/System.Runtime.dll
                            /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/Nest/System.Runtime.dll

It says "Action of GoogleCast: Cast Media could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete" - so it's the problem with the event setup - please check/post here.
                            This is probably my error and lack of understanding the functionality. I don't know what settings I need to have to make it do anything.Still checking other forums to try to determine how to use this TTS feature.

Comment

This is probably my error and lack of understanding the functionality. I don't know what settings I need to have to make it do anything.Still checking other forums to try to determine how to use this TTS feature.
                              You can ask me, just explain what you want to achieve and post your screenshots - so I can see what you are doing.

Again, probably for this better thread is https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...e-introduction

Comment

Thanks for the redirect to the Intro..

The system event APPEARS to be functional now. I had CAST instead of SPEAK selected. Now I need to look into how I can put it to good uses...

Also, assuming we (you) found all the dependencies for the various DLL files, I'm hoping it doesn't complain about anything missing now. I'll keep a watch on the logs to see if anything else is broken/missing. If so, I'll be sure to send the logs your way. I know the SIRIUSXM metadata seems to be an issue, but that will be addressed in another thread.

Thanks again for getting these INSTALL issues corrected. Great Work!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X