Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

The plugin does not work for me. I unistalled it for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plugin does not work for me. I unistalled it for now

Should have tried it before I bought it I guess.

I tried to create a manual event and have it say something.
    I clicked on edit speaker client list button and added the speaker.

But nothing.

I enabled the log and when I go into ak google cast setup and click apply. THis error shows up
    AK GoogleCast ERROR [556]: DeviceCastRootConfig.ConfigDevicePost: Waarde kan niet null zijn. Parameternaam: ipString
    Also this is showing up in the log from the manual event
    AK GoogleCast [568]: SpeakText: Kitchen speaker (Disabled TTS): This is a test for google.

The version 3.0.0.15 which fixed the issue is in BETA section of updater (until approved by HST) - please try it.

Comment

Originally posted by deloosem View Post
      [568]: SpeakText: Kitchen speaker (Disabled TTS): This is a test for google
      As you can see the TTS is disabled - you need to Enable, then it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
        As you can see the TTS is disabled - you need to Enable, then it should work.

TTS was enabled for the two speakers I have.

Comment

Installed the beta and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by deloosem View Post
            Installed the beta and it worked
            The problem was in version 3.0.0.13 when the state was showing Enabled, but internally it was Disabled - until you toggle Disable/Enable.

Comment

Working...
            X