Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexbk66
    replied
    This triangle appears if there's an error. Possibly sometimes you get the comms error - then it appears. I created this feature to make errors more obvious - not just logged.

Normally if comms is restored - the triangle should be cleared. Definitely it's cleared on plugin restart. I need to check my source code.

But if it works - generally you can ignore the warning.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Gadget
    replied
    I didn't see anything in the log. I just toggled the PI again - (I have done this several times prior to today, and the triangle always came back)

No triangle now. Go figure

Solved (for now?) (BTW using V 3.0.0.41, I'll try 3.0.0.42)

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    I have Samsung TV with built-in chromecast, but it's not reliable - so I had to buy proper Google Chromecast and it works fine...

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
    Not sure if this is a configuration problem or bug on my system - The Google Home and Chromecast devices do not show this message.
    I get this error on my SonyTV Chromecast. It has a Triangle with with Exclamation mark in it. The Hover text is "Connecting to HSgSpeakHost: object reference not set to an instance in an object"

Does this mean the TV is not capable of being used as a "Speaker"? Does this functionality need to be disabled for some devices?
    Does it happen all the time? Or sometimes it works? Anything in logs?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Gadget
    replied
    Not sure if this is a configuration problem or bug on my system - The Google Home and Chromecast devices do not show this message.
    I get this error on my SonyTV Chromecast. It has a Triangle with with Exclamation mark in it. The Hover text is "Connecting to HSgSpeakHost: object reference not set to an instance in an object"

Does this mean the TV is not capable of being used as a "Speaker"? Does this functionality need to be disabled for some devices?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Triangle on SonyTV Chromecast.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1381930

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Could be some network issue

Leave a comment:

• Meapilot
    replied
    Good all looks well. Weird, but still seems to be fine.

Thanks for having a look!

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Yeah, nothing wrong in the logs. Glad it works.

Leave a comment:

• Meapilot
    replied
    Console copy with Developer Mode enabled.

*** I have no idea what did it or why. I did restart multiple times the plug in as well as HS3. It seems to be back to normal now

Thanks anyways!

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by Meapilot View Post
    Hi Alex
    I am getting these errors on the plug in page. "not set to an instance" Here are a couple screen shots.
    Anything in the logs?

Also, please enable the "Developer Mode" on Plugins -> Manage page and restart the plugin. The plugin should start with console window where you can see more output. Assuming you are on Windows?

Leave a comment:

• Meapilot
    started a topic Not set to an instance errors

Not set to an instance errors

Hi Alex
    I am getting these errors on the plug in page. "not set to an instance" Here are a couple screen shots.

Attached Files
Working...
X