Error downloading image:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
    The other thing FYI to get it all working after I completed the Factory Reset and renamed the device in the GC config page the New name was there but in the devices page it still had the old name. I shut down the plugin and deleted the device, restarted the plugin and all was correct, New name and working.
    That's the expected behaviour:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...18#post1310818

Comment

Ok that gives me another challenge then. I see the plugin has created cast a media file is it possible to cast audio? I have a couple of Google audio casts laying around and I’m thinking run one on the HS server and just do a recorded clip of the TTS verbiage onto a file, select cast that Audio clip, send it to any Chromecast devices on the network from the HS server then resume backdrop. Now you aren’t sending TTS your really casting audio. Sounds crazy but could that work? I know just the lass to record my clips! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
        Ok that gives me another challenge then. I see the plugin has created cast a media file is it possible to cast audio? I have a couple of Google audio casts laying around and I’m thinking run one on the HS server and just do a recorded clip of the TTS verbiage onto a file, select cast that Audio clip, send it to any Chromecast devices on the network from the HS server then resume backdrop. Now you aren’t sending TTS your really casting audio. Sounds crazy but could that work? I know just the lass to record my clips! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        It's not crazy at all. But I don't think the thread entitled "Error downloading image" is good place for such question?

[EDIT]

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...hat-audio-clip

Comment

Working...
        X