Suppress Disconnect and Reconnect Log Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppress Disconnect and Reconnect Log Warnings

Looking through my log files I see many warnings about connection lost and reconnecting. Is it possible to suppress these warnings? If not can the plugin be modified to say if there is a disconnect and it can't be reconnected (say three times) then send the warning.

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
    Looking through my log files I see many warnings about connection lost and reconnecting. Is it possible to suppress these warnings? If not can the plugin be modified to say if there is a disconnect and it can't be reconnected (say three times) then send the warning.
    Sure, but can you please post an example which messages you mean?

Comment

Here are a few (I have 9 GH Clients and everyone the same) of what is is what shows up in the log:

ASR
      Speaker Client speech recognition stopped
      4/8/2020 5:04:57 AM
      Legacy-Plugin
      AK GoogleCast Warning
      [3063]: * Speaker Disconnected (hs_speech_client): Bedroom Display
      HomeSeer
      Speaker
      Speaker host disconnected, Name: GOOGLECAST IP address: 127.0.0.1
      Legacy-Plugin
      AK GoogleCast Warning
      [3063]: Disconnected chromecast Bedroom Display
      4/8/2020 4:54:14 AM
      HomeSeer
      Speaker
      Speaker host added, Name: GOOGLECAST Instance: Wine Cellar IP address: 127.0.0.1
      4/8/2020 4:54:14 AM
      Legacy-Plugin
      AK GoogleCast Warning
      [3159]: ConnectHSSpeechClient Wine Cellar
      4/8/2020 4:53:54 AM
      HomeSeer
      Speaker
      Speaker host added, Name: GOOGLECAST Instance: Office Display IP address: 127.0.0.1
      4/8/2020 4:53:54 AM
      Legacy-Plugin
      AK GoogleCast Warning
      [3135]: ConnectHSSpeechClient Office Display
      4/8/2020 4:53:44 AM
      HomeSeer
      ASR
      Speaker Client speech recognition stopped
      Legacy-Plugin
      AK GoogleCast Warning
      [3159]: * Speaker Disconnected (hs_speech_client): Wine Cellar
      HomeSeer
      Speaker

If once the plugin is running (having the connection message during startup is good) these disconnects reconnects can be suppressed unless the reconnect tries a certain amount of times and can't reconnect that would be great. I have never had a reconnect problem as long as the power to a GH device or something like that happened. I understand that GH drops the cast and it needs to be restarted but once started initially I don't care unless it doesn't reconnect later after a few tries.

Comment

Here are a few (I have 9 GH Clients and everyone the same) of what is is what shows up in the log:

If once the plugin is running (having the connection message during startup is good) these disconnects reconnects can be suppressed unless the reconnect tries a certain amount of times and can't reconnect that would be great. I have never had a reconnect problem as long as the power to a GH device or something like that happened. I understand that GH drops the cast and it needs to be restarted but once started initially I don't care unless it doesn't reconnect later after a few tries.
        Ver. BETA 3.0.0.33 - fixed a few issues including this, please test

Comment

This is working great so far. No more Warning messages and just getting this for all Chromecast devices now which is perfect:

Speaker host added, Name: GOOGLECAST Instance: Office Display IP address: 127.0.0.1
          ASR Speaker Client speech recognition stopped

Thanks for the quick attention

Comment

This is working great so far. No more Warning messages and just getting this for all Chromecast devices now which is perfect:

ASR Speaker Client speech recognition stopped

Thanks for the quick attention
            These messages are from HS, so I don't have any control.

I changed all warning messages to normal Log - so if you need to troubleshoot - just enable the log for the particular GH

Comment

Working...
            X