Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Config page won't load after upgrade to 3.0.0.60

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Config page won't load after upgrade to 3.0.0.60

    Since upgrading to 3.0.0.60, it appears I can't get to the config page anymore and it just displays a white page. I get the following in the event log:

    Getting web page from plugin page AKGoogleCast_Config_Page:Method not found: 'System.String Locator.IDeviceLocator.get_Type()'.

    Here's what I'm running.

    Current Date/Time: 8/14/2020 1:56:44 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 1 Day 11 Hours 14 Minutes 59 Seconds
    Number of Devices: 1115
    Number of Events: 741
    Available Threads: 400
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender
    In Virtual Machine: No MFG: intel corporation
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.33: AK Google Calendar
    3.0.0.60: AK GoogleCast
    2.0.28.0: BLOccupied
    3.1.3.33206: Blue-Iris
    3.0.0.71: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.31: EnvisaLinkAdemco
    1.4.2.2: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
    5.3.0.4: mcsMQTT
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    2.1.9.2: OpenSprinkler
    3.0.0.64: PHLocation2
    0.0.0.48: Pushover 3P
    3.0.8.7: SDJ-Health
    3.1.0.53: Sonos
    3.0.7272.26248: UltraLighting3
    3.0.1.19: weatherXML
    3.0.2.261: Z-Wave
    Last edited by slbuck; August 14, 2020, 01:58 PM. Reason: Added support information.

    #2
    Originally posted by slbuck View Post
    Since upgrading to 3.0.0.60, it appears I can't get to the config page anymore and it just displays a white page. I get the following in the event log:

    Getting web page from plugin page AKGoogleCast_Config_Page:Method not found: 'System.String Locator.IDeviceLocator.get_Type()'.
    [EDIT]

    I added the Locator.Type function in 3.0.0.60, which means your Locator.dll wasn't updated.

    I suggest to do clean install -

    1. Disable the plugin.
    2. Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\AKGoogleCast folder
    3. Install latest 3.0.0.61 (in BETA section)

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-08-15.png
Views:	27
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1411307

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks. That fixed it. There were a couple of dlls in that folder that had a date from July and didn't look like they got updated. My process for updating plugins is to disable the plugin, then install the new version, and finally, re-enable the plugin. I'm sure I did this when upgrading to 3.0.0.60, so not sure exactly what happened, but happy it's working again.

      I'm keeping an eye on an issue I'm seeing since upgrading to 3.0.0.60 where I'm unable to send a URL to a chromecast when fired from another event. I have an event created that sends a URL for a live camera feed to my Chromecasts. When motion is detected by my front door, I have an event which then calls this other event to display the camera on the TV. This used to work without issues until 3.0.0.60. I'll see if upgrading to the beta fixes the issue and if not, I'll let you know and give more details.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by slbuck View Post

        I'm keeping an eye on an issue I'm seeing since upgrading to 3.0.0.60 where I'm unable to send a URL to a chromecast when fired from another event. I have an event created that sends a URL for a live camera feed to my Chromecasts. When motion is detected by my front door, I have an event which then calls this other event to display the camera on the TV. This used to work without issues until 3.0.0.60. I'll see if upgrading to the beta fixes the issue and if not, I'll let you know and give more details.
        Not sure, I didn't change anything related to that. But let me know, sure.

        Comment


          #5
          After applying the 3.0.0.61 beta, and verifying all the DLLs were updated, I'm no longer seeing any issues with casting the webpage to the Chromcasts. Thanks for the help getting this resolved.

          Comment


            #6
            No problem.

            Comment

            Working...
            X