Upgrade to 3.0.0.69 and 3.0.0.71 failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to 3.0.0.69 and 3.0.0.71 failed

I was trying to upgrade to 3.0.0.69 hoping that it would resolve an issue that I started seeing when 3.0.0.60 was installed where I couldn't cast a URL to my TV unless I restarted the plugin (it seems to work for a short period of time and then would stop). I had upgraded to 3.0.0.61 to resolve an issue where the dlls weren't getting updated.

I'm now trying to upgrade to 3.0.0.69 and then 3.0.0.71 and getting the following errors:

EDIT: As part of my plugin upgrade process, I did disable the plugin first before attempting the upgrade.

Code:
     [TABLE="class: log_table_row, width: 970"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Sep-04 11:03:04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogPri1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"] [/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Updater[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Install/Update of package AK Google Cast failed.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Sep-04 11:03:04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogPri0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"] [/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Updater Error[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Installation of package AK Google Cast failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Sep-04 11:03:04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Updater[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Error, package file not found: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\AK Google CastBETA 3.0.0.71\Hspi.dll[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Sep-04 11:03:04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Updater[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Copying file: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\AKGoogleCast\Hspi.dll[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Copying file: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe.config[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Sep-04 11:03:04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogType0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Updater[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Copying file: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Sep-04 11:03:04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogType1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 3, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#FF0000]Zip Read exception: Illegal rep dist code[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Installing package AK Google Cast[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Update HSPI_AKGoogleCast.exe downloaded successfully[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime0, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Sep-04 11:03:03[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry0, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Downloading update: AK Google Cast[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: LogDateShort LogDateTime1, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"][SIZE=13px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Sep-04 11:03:03[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     			[TD="class: LogEntry1, bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 8, align: left"][SIZE=12px][FONT=Courier-New][COLOR=#008000]Starting download of updates[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
    I was trying to upgrade to 3.0.0.69 hoping that it would resolve an issue that I started seeing when 3.0.0.60 was installed where I couldn't cast a URL to my TV unless I restarted the plugin (it seems to work for a short period of time and then would stop). I had upgraded to 3.0.0.61 to resolve an issue where the dlls weren't getting updated.

I'm now trying to upgrade to 3.0.0.69 and then 3.0.0.71 and getting the following errors:

EDIT: As part of my plugin upgrade process, I did disable the plugin first before attempting the upgrade.
    Sep-04 11:03:04 Error Zip Read exception: Illegal rep dist code
    Sep-04 11:03:04 Updater Installing package AK Google Cast
    It looks like problem on HS side - nobody else has the issue.

Anyway, I'm uploading 3.0.0.74 to BETA, please wait.

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.74 (in BETA), please try and let me know if you still have any issues.

Comment

I checked changes in ver. 3.0.0.60 - Added Tmds.MDns, Made configurable selection of Zeroconf providers (Windows)

So if you are sure that you started having problems from 3.0.0.60 - let me know.

[EDIT]

However I fixed:

Ver 3.0.0.68 - Fixed Mono.Zeroconf creating multiple Browser Services

Comment

I was able to upgrade to version 3.0.0.74. I'll let you know if I'm able to cast a URL after some time. I definitely noticed that starting with 3.0.0.60, I could no longer cast unless I restarted the plugin and then I could cast for a period of time. I did turn off autodiscovery, since I'm not adding any additional Chromecast devices. Not sure if turning off autodiscover would have anything to do with the ability of the plugin to cast a URL or not.

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
            I was able to upgrade to version 3.0.0.74. I'll let you know if I'm able to cast a URL after some time. I definitely noticed that starting with 3.0.0.60, I could no longer cast unless I restarted the plugin and then I could cast for a period of time. I did turn off autodiscovery, since I'm not adding any additional Chromecast devices. Not sure if turning off autodiscover would have anything to do with the ability of the plugin to cast a URL or not.
            You can turn of auto-discovery only if:

1. Your devices are assigned static IP addresses.

2. You don't use "groups" because groups can jump from one device to another.

I think the latest discovery implementation should be stable. And I think the best approach is to have Apple Bonjour service installed, and in my plugin select MonoZeroconf (which on Windows uses Bonjour provider).

Comment

Working...
            X