No devices created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No devices created

So I've set up the plugin and initialized the server. Several devices show up in the plugin config but no devices have been created. Tried checking the box to enable last played media and that does nothing either.

Devices should be created when you play something in plex
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

They aren't. Nothing in the log either. I'll troubleshoot when I get home from work.

Comment

I had to completely delete the plugin and config files, unauthorize blplex in my Plex settings and then set it up again. Working just fine now.

Comment

I'm now have the same issue, but in my case I've deleted the PI and all it's associated files, removed access in Plex. Re-installed and it still won't create the devices.
          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I'm having the same thing happen here. I nuked all the old devices, reinitialized, etc. I see the players and servers in the plug-in, But after checking them and playing streams on the players, no devices appear in HS. Any ideas?
            My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I too am having the same issue... No devices and I have resintalled plug and re-authed plex...
              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Not sure if the latest version was supposed to fix this problem or not, but I can report that it did NOT fix it for me..
                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Download the beta and send. Ug report to Bob
                  Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Agreed. No change with the latest beta.
                    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Working...
                    X